A/N

Ok guys so the next chapter is the last chapter of forest boy. Yea i'm sad i'm ending it but i'm excited for the new book.

Thanks for the people who gave me ideas and i decided to go with a vampire fan fic. I am so incedibly excited to write this one. Because i have some good ideas and i think you guys are gonna love it.

Now i need some help from you guys. Would you mind helping me think of a title? I really suck at thinking of those. Also if you want i could make ONE of you a main character.

I did the same thing for You Can Run but i put in a few too many. So if you wanna be in the book just leave your name and a trait you would like to have. Mind reading, super speed, ect....

Also, do you guys think i should change my writing style. Like from this.

Shane: Joey i love you.

Joey: I love you too.

To this.

"Joey i love you" I said as i stared into his eyes.

"Shane i love you too" he stared back at me.

Would you guys like that? Or should i just keep the origional way i write? It's up to you. Now this book will probably be long so just bare with me. Oh and i gotta start writing it so it might take a while. I'll update this book one more time to tell you guys when it's out.

I also am having my friend TheZoeyBoyd help me with a cover so it'll be awesome. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all bye byeeeeeee <3