Chapter 25

Shane's pov

I drove home with hot tears streaming down my face. I clumsily parked my car and i ran inside furiously shaking joey awake. He must have sobered up because he wasn't a giggling mess anymore.

Joey: S-Shaney-y stop s-shaking m-me.

I released his shoulders and he blinked a few times getting back his composure. He then pulled his legs closer to himself and he tightly gripped the top of the blanket. He then slightly squirmed from the awkward silence and he looked up at me.

Joey: S-Shaney crying? Why?

I took a few deep breaths and i began to talk.

Shane: Joey, i'm gonna talk and you're gonna listen alright?

Joey: Mhm.

Joey's pov

He wiped his eyes and looked down at me. I felt rather small and i didn't like this feeling. I felt like a specimin under a microscope.

Shane: Ok joey, i just wanna say, i'm sorry. I'm sorry for putting you through so much heart ache and trauma. I'm sorry for kissing sawyer more than once. My mind has just been so confused and foggy that it hurts. I don't know why i kissed him, you're my baby and i wanna keep it that way. Joey i'm begging you, please just let me make this right.

He then fell to his knees and crawled to me resting his head on my lap. He cried and whimpered as he rested his arms on both sides of me. I slowly stroked his hair and he shook underneath my touch.

Shane: Please joey.

I took a few moments to think and just calm him. Although he has hurt me many times, i think i should let him restart and prove himself. Me and mommy have talked this over quite a lot.

Joey: S-Shaney.

Shane: Yes J-Joey.

Joey: You h-have one day t-to show j-joey you still love me.

Shane: B-But i already do.

Joey: P-Prove it to joey.

Shane: Fair enough oh god thank you joey. Thank you so much my little angel.

He placed a kiss on my tummy and he looked up at me.

Joey: Welcome shaney.

Shane: Can i have a little kiss?

Shane's pov

He smiled at me and leaned down. I closed my eyes and then i felt lips press onto my nose. I opened my eyes and he smiled down at me when i fake pouted.

Shane: What was that?

Joey: Little kiss.

He giggled and got up trying to run but i held him down as i climbed on top of his small body as he giggled. I then moved my body down to his stomach. I lifted his shirt and blew rasberries making him burst into a fit of giggles and laughs.

Joey: S-shaney STOP IT!!!

I soon let up and i crawled back up to his face as he smiled at me.

Shane: How about a date in a few hours?

Joey: What's date?

Shane: It's where two people spend time together usually outside their home.

Joey: Haha, shaney s-sound like d-dictiona-ary.

I smirked and went to kiss him but he turned his face so i kissed his cheek. I frowned and looked at him when he smiled again.

Joey: NO kisses, until shane proves s-self.

I growled under my breath and he then shoved me off.

Joey: I w-will get ready for date here. You get ready for date, somewhere e-else.

I then nodded and he ran upstairs while tugging my mom's arm. I quickly called lisa and meghan because they were fashion experts so they could help joey. I then got in my car and i thought of who i could go to that had my size of clothing. Yes i'm an idiot for not grabbing clothes but hey....i have no excuse.

After a bit of thinking i realized there was only one person who has my size....sawyer does.

Joey's pov

There were two knocks on the door and i pulled it open revealing meghan and lisa. They both pushed past me and tugged me upstairs roughly.

Joey: W-what you doing?

Lisa: You're about to get beautified

I swallowed loudly as they pulled me into my bathroom. Meghan went out to my closet and lisa turned my shower on dunking my head under it. I groaned and scratched at her hands, i don't like anyone but shaney touching my hair.

Lisa: Hey, none of that.

Meghan: I FOUND AN OUTFIT!!!

Lisa: Perfect, now come here.

She sat me on the toilet and she plugged in the hair blower thing. It warmly blew over my hair as she fluffed and combed it. This was rather uncomfortable for me in every way.

Joey: Joey no l-like....this.

Meghan: You'll look gorgeous joey.

She then pulled me out of the bathroom and towards my bed throwing me down onto it. She tore off my shirt and replaced it with a white one. She pulled off my shorts and replaced them with really tight red jeans.

I swatted her hands when she got to my upper leg.

Joey: Only s-shaney touch there.

She nodded and made a grossed out face as i pulled my pants up the rest of the way. I barely had time to zip them before i was sat down again. Lisa ran combs and brusses along with weird gels in my hair and i just had to sit there and endure it.

Lisa: Ok almost done, just one more thing.

She grabbed a big can and meghan was choosing my shoes. I don't like being dressed up at all. She started to spray the can and i screeched as it hit my eye.

Joey: FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Lisa: Oh god joey, i'm so sorry let me get it.

Joey: NO!!!

I swatted her hand and ran to my bathroom with my eye still stinging. I grabbed a washcloth and i lightly placed it on my eye. I then roughed up my hair and it looked better. I went to spray this cologne thingy but it spilled onto my shirt. Then i just felt angry and i screamed as tears fell down my face.

This night isn't gonna go well for me. I can just tell lby how getting dressed is going.

Author's note

Alright, i'll admit it. This chapter was a filler but i'm sure you'll love the next chapter. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all, bye byeeeeeeee <3