Chapter 36

[Ok guys quick thing before you read this. Go check out joeyanddanny. She just posted her first one shot and i think it's really good. Love ya girlie. Now READ ON <3]

Shane's pov

I busted the door open and what i saw made my head spin and my blood spoil. Joey was on the floor covered in his own blood and daniel was scrambling to get his jeans and underwear back on. I could feel my face heat up with fury and rage towards this one person. Daniel Christopher Preda.

Shane: Did you do this to joey?

He could hear the anger in my voice and i myself was scared of how angry i was in this moment. My fists clenched when i saw joey curl into a ball crying harder.

Daniel: Actually i'm not scared of you, hell yea i did. He deserved every single hit i gave him.

Shane: Well you're wrong about one thing.

Daniel: What would that be?

Shane: You should be scared of me.

I ran at him yanking his hair severely and smashing him to the ground. He groaned in pain and i flipped him over sitting on his waist. I threw punch after punch at his face until he spit up blood. I stood up and kicked his ribs furiously and i pulled him up again.

Shane: You like to throw glass at MY joey yea?

Daniel: P-Please stop.

Shane: Is that what joey said to you when you were beating him? IS IT?!?!

He nodded and i puled him towards his mirror.

Shane: This is for making joey hurt.

I slammed his face into the glass shattering it and making him scream as he fell to the ground. I kicked his ribs one more time and i took a few minutes to just calm myself down. Once i felt somewhat calm and collected i turned to joey but he wasn't there.

I began to panic and i ran through the house looking for him. I also wiped the blood onto my pants just so i didn't scare him more.

Shane: Joey, come out it's me shaney. Come on baby.

I continued searching the house for a good ten minutes until i heard a soft whimper coming from a small closet. I walked closer and i heard small sniffles and cries. I pulled the door open and joey hid his head between his knees attempting to hide from me.

Joey: P-Please don't hurt m-me.

Shane: No, baby, i would never hurt you. Come here sweetheart.

I put my arms forward and he was incredibly timid, daniel has destroyed all sense of security for him. That fucking asshole.

Joey's pov

I was going to hug him but his breathing got heavy as he was thinking and his face went back to that angry red that scared me. I hid again and i felt hands on my shoulders. I screamed and soon arms wrapped around me. This is the most comfort i've felt in over a month.

I finally broke down, i screamed i cried i hit his chest. Shane just held me and rocked me through my fit.

Shane: Shh, darling, all that pain, all that torment is over just shhh. I'm here now, no one is going to hurt you.

Those words soothed my nerves immensely and i relaxed slowly in his arms. I hold his waist and the tears continued to fall.

Shane: Let's get you home yea?

Joey: Mhm, so much p-pain.

Shane: I know baby it's alright.

He then picked me up and carried me out to the car. He laid me in the back seat and he stroked my bruised face gently.

Shane: Just rest baby, i'm gonna take you home.

I nodded and shut my eyes rolling over and trying to shut all the pain out of my mind but i was terribly failing. Hundreds of kicks, punches slaps, just so much pain at once. My brain started to hurt and blackness filled my mind.

Shane's pov

After the drive that seemed to take for fucking ever we arrived home. I turned back to see joey asleep and i smiled. I got out and i pulled open the door.

Shane: Joey, wake up, we're home.

He was non responsive and i lightly shook him. He fainted, god damn it. I lifted him from the car quickly bringing him inside. Everyone's first response was utter shock. But i managed to cut them off before they attacked me with questions.

Shane: You ask me a SINGLE fucking question about what happened to him i will punch you.

Everyone shut their mouths and i carried joey upstairs and i laid him on my bed. I ran a bath for him and i stripped him down gently placing him in it. I washed his bruised body and i kissed each bruise all over his body. I washed him and i pulled him out drying him off.

I then laid him on my bed putting on one of my over sized shirts on him. I tucked him in and i kissed his forehead gently and i walked out shutting the door gently. I went back downstairs and everyone looked desperate and angry.

Shane: Daniel is an abusive asshole. He beat joey every day and i was too stupid to figure it out.

Luke: Did you kick his ass?

Shane: Fuck yea i did.

Everyone chuckled quietly and we all sorta went back to the sleepover. Each of us checked on joey and he just slept and slept. It was around four am when it happened. There was a scream from upstairs and everyone jerked in surprise. Surprisingly sawyer was the first one to get up and i followed after him. We bounded up the stairs and we threw joey's door open. He was tossing and turning in his bed and loud shrieks left his lips.

I ran to his bed and i crawled on top of him quickly shaking his undernourished body. His eyes slowly opened and his screams died down. When he saw me he instantly latched onto my body and cried into my chest.

Shane: Shh, joey it's ok. It was just a nightmare sshh, daniel isn't going to hurt you ever again i promise.

Joey: S-so scary.

Shane: Aww i know baby.

I rocked the shaking boy in my arms and i whispered sweet nothings into his ear slowly calming him. I kissed his hair and we stayed like this for a good while.

Shane: I love you baby.

Joey: I love you too shaney.

Author's note.

Damn, here you go. I wasn't gonna post this til monday but almost all of you asked for an update so here it is. I hope you liked it cause i'm fucking worn out from these past couple days. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all, bye byeeeeee <3