Game 12 - "I missed you so doctor

Start from the beginning

I know he means well. Ayaw niya akong matulad kay mom. I don't either. Ano bang maganda sa buhay ni mom? Wala. Siguro para sa kanya marami pero para sa akin wala. She lives with her inheritance and also the money she got from her divorce with dad. 

She doesn't even work. I doubt she ever lifted her hand to work. She's just a bum with class. 

Who would want that life? 

Not me. I want to change the world with my knowledge in Science. 

I really was planning on stayin in for tonight and go to back tomorrow afternoon. But then Irene called and she reminded me of her fourth engagement party with Carter. Really. Ilang beses na siyang nag throw ng party dahil ilang beses na din na call off yung engagement. 

Ayaw ko talagang pumunta dahil I am pretty sure, may magiging pang lima naman soon kaya ano pang saysay ng pagpunta. Pero dahil darating din si Anya sa party kaya ayos na rin. Angelo would be there too and I'd been avoiding his calls. 

I didn't want to stress myself with his news about my mother. Ayun lang naman ang dahilan kung bakit siya tumatawag sa ganitong araw sa isang buwan. He made it his responsibilty to check up on my mom since no one really give a damn about whatever she might be doing. And every month he also made it his responsibilty to report it to me. 

I hated that day of the month and somehow I avoided it. But I know I have to know how's my mother doing. She might not care so much about me but I think because she's the woman who gave birth to me, I still care and worry about her. 

So here I am staring at myself in the fullview mirror of my closet. I was wearing a very casual long black backless dress. I wore my hair up para lang makita talaga yung likod ko, the dress makes my ass look big and inviting. 

I smiled as I put some make up. I decided to wear the diamond earrings David just gave me. I think it's a thank you gift for whatever happened two days ago. Well whatever I liked the earrings. 

What girl won't love a diamond earrings anyway? 

I let my grandparents' driver to drive me to Seventh High because it's really hard to drive with this dress. 

Nakarating na ako sa Seventh High at nakita ko sa labas sila Ron and Andy with Carter. Napansin ako ni Ron and he motioned me to go to them. And I did. 

I kissed Carter on his cheek ganun din sa dalawa before I even spoke. "You look good for your fourth engagement party." I told Carter. 

He smiled slightly. "Alam mo naman si Irene." he said. 

"Saan ka nagpunta Ems? You were gone for three weeks!" Ron asked exaggeratedly. 

I laughed a little. "I was in New York." 

"Oh that I heard!" Irene suddenly came in view. "Hi Emma, you didn't tell me you were seeing David Grey!" she shrieked.