Chapter 34

Short chapter today, guys. Sorry if my chapters bother you, this is just my writing style and how I like to write. Thanks for all the love and support! ❤️

Rin POV

On the day with my brothers, I almost cried when I got home. It was so exciting. We swam in the pool, we had so much fun!

We played Marco (*cries*) polo, splashed around, raced, and had a water gun fight.

I noticed that Hikaru and Kaoru really bring out my childish side.

I wish it could've been like that growing up.

On my day with Tamaki, we went shopping, and it was so fun! Tamaki bought 3 scarves, two of which had stripes and the other matched the uniform, and I bought some black skinny jeans and a t-shirt.

The best part of shopping though, was realizing that Tamaki and I both really enjoyed this American band called Fall Out Boy, so we bought matching FOB shirts and sang to their songs in the limo.

When Honey, Mori and I went to the rose gardens, Honey picked a bouquet of about 6 beautiful roses, and I picked 9, one for each member of the club, Renge, and Myself. I would feel bad if I didn't get Renge one, so I did. Mori picked out one and gave it to Honey, it was pretty sweet of him.

Overall, I had an amazing time with each of the hosts. I love them all so much. Each of them are different and special and lovely in their own way.

But I couldn't help but feel anxious, you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.