"You did it", Louis whispered and then he kissed me to the cheek. I felt dizzy. I didn't hear nothing but my own breath. Was that normal?

"Anne! Call an ambulance!

"Harry!"

"Took her!"

"Harry, listen! Wake up!"

My mom's voice was the last I heard.

- - - - -

"Is he awake?"

"No."

"I'm scared."

"Me too."

Those voices were so familiar but I couldn't recognize them. I felt still dizzy, and I didn't know where I was. And I wanted to open my eyes, but they felt really heavy.

"Ungh", I mumbled and I tried to open my eyes. I wanted to see.

"Harry?" someone asked. Yeah! It's me! I just want to open my eyes-

Finally I managed to open them and everything was really bright. I blinked a few times and then I saw my mom and Gemma next to my bed.

"Harry, honey!" my mom said and she wiped her tears away. Why she cried? And where was I? What happened-

Oh my god. What happened to baby? Is she okay? 

"Where... the baby", I said but my voice was really rough. My throat hurted and I tried to clear it.

"Here, take a sip", Gemma said and gave me a water glass. I swallowed it and it felt really cold against my burning throat.

"The baby is fine. She had a little problems about breathing, because she borned early, but she fine", mom said and looked Gemma a little confused.

"Where is Lottie and Edward? Where I am?" I was still confused. What happened?

"You're in the hospital", my mom said.

"Why?" I asked. Mom and Gemma looked each others before Gemma asked: "You don't remember?"

"What?" I asked and I started to get really scared.

"Harry, you came here yesterday", Gemma said. Like that would clear things! 

"Yes? And? Can I see my baby?" I asked. Mom let out a little scream and she sat down at the chair.

"Harry, she's already two months old", Gemma said with shaky voice. What?!

"But, what, I mean-" How that could be even possible? How?

"Harry, what do you remember?" Gemma asked as mom let out a sob.

"I remember that I gave a birth and then I fainted", I said. Gemma looked like someone had slapped her to her face.

"That's two months ago. You have seen your baby already", Gemma said and then she sat down too. 

What the hell? No! I haven't see her! And where is Louis?

"Where is Louis?" I asked. Mom burst into tears and Gemma sniffled.

"You really don't remember?" Gemma asked. She was so close to break. I could say that.

"No! What happened? And I don't understand anything!" I said and held back my tears. 

"Louis... he left. You, you kicked him out. You don't remember that?" mom said and she wiped her tears away.