CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Oh hey, lil boy," Mint said as she saw Jun and hugged him tightly. Jun burried his face on the crook of her neck and mumbled, "Noona, gomawo. You saved me earlier, and I'm sorry because you got hurt."

She smiled ever so slightly and it's barely visible for a sec as she pushed Jun a little bit so she can face him. "Aniyo, gwaenchana," she ruffled his hair a little bit and he giggled. "But the most important thing here right now is that you're not hurt," she exclaimed as she eyed him up and down.

"Eung!" Jun nodded happily and she pinched his cheek softly. "Oh and what's your name?" "Jun," he told her and she suddenly thought about something. She was lost in deep thoughts that she doesn't even realized that the other were looking worriedly at her.

"Noona? Noona!" Jun called her as he waved his small palm in front of her face, and she finally knocked back into reality. "Huh? Oh, Jun, right?" He nodded. The other were busy staring at the very rare scene before them with smiles plastered across each of their faces.

"By the way, can we see your leg?" Hoseok asked suddenly and everyone turned to look at Mint expectantly. "Don't give me that looks," Mint groaned as everyone started doing aegyeo at her.

"Jebal~" they pleaded and she surrendered after awhile, "Fine." She pulled the blanket over, revealing her left leg full of bandages. "Is it still hurts?" Namjoon asked worriedly and she shook her head.

"You do aware of the fact that I don't care about my physical conditions, right?" She raised her eyebrow and Namjoon pursed his lips into a thin line. Jeong Guk and Jun were furrowing their eyebrows confusedly whilst the other just stood there awkwardly.

"Umm, I think we should go home now, it's 8 already." Jin cleared his throat after awhile to break the sickening silence that were surrounding them before.

"Awww..." everyone cooed sadly, including Jun as Jin carried him and helped him stood on his own feet. "Do we really have to go?" Taehyung pouted cutely and tempted to do aegyeo, but Jin, being a strict mom as always, would never get affected by it, not even a little bit.

"Yes, and stop that aegyeo Kim Tae Hyung," he narrowed his eyes at the said male and he stood stiffly almost immediately. "We're going home now and that's final," he announced once again. "I'm not going home, I'll stay here with Mint for the night," Yoongi exclaimed suddenly.

Jin turned to look at him and nodded understandingly, "Arasseo. I'll bring some clothes for you." Yoongi nodded and they bid their goodbyes before they went outside the room, leaving a tired Mint and Yoongi.

"I'll go talk with the doctor, kay? Go rest now," Yoongi ruffled her hair but she doesn't even bother to do anything but to hummed tiredly. She closed her eyes as Yoongi went outside and closed the door behind him with a soft 'click' before he switched off the light.

She sighed tiredly and tilted her head upwards, still with her eyes closed. Jun . . Jun . . Where the hell did I heard his name . . Jun . . She tought deeply in her mind when suddenly there's a soft knock on the door and just like before, she already knew who it was.

Too careless to care, too tired to even bother to do anything. Closing the door behind him, he walked towards her bed slowly. "Hey," he greeted her as he stood right beside her bed. "What," she breathed tiredly and shifted on her spot.

Opening her eyes slowly, she blinked twice as she tried to adjust her vision in the dark room. The moon shone dimly through the gap between the curtain, giving enough light to them to see each other faces.

"How are you . . ?" "Fine," she replied shortly yet coldly without looking at him. Staring at the wall in front of her blankly, awkward silence started to surrounds them. "How's your wound?" he cleared his throat awkwardly and decided to break the deafening silence between them.

"Good," she said and crossed her arms in front of her chest loosely. "Oh . ." was the only thing that he said and he lowered his head. "How did you know that I'm here? Did you become my stalker now?" She questioned him suddenly and he felt hurt somehow by her questions, he was quite taken aback so he stood there quietly.

"No, it's . . It's just that I saw you getting carried inside the ambulance and I saw, umm . . blood everywhere, so—" she cutted his sentence suddenly. "So you decided to follow me and you hid yourself from Yoongi and the other and then you snucked inside this room when you saw Yoongi got outside, am I right?"

He couldn't help but became speechless as her prediction was 100% right. He gulped nervously and grabbed his hair out of frustation. "Well, there's no reasons for you to come here in the first place," she pointed at the door. "And there's obviously no reasons for you to stay here any longer. So you can leave now, the door's just right there."

He looked up at her with some kind of hurt expression but she ignored it and just stare coldly at him. He heaved a deep sigh before he slipped his hand inside his jacket pocket and pulled out a small red rose. She stared blankly at him when he grabbed her hand gently and placed the small red rose on her palm.

She eyed it and realized that the thorns were cutted. Clenching it gently, he removed his hand from her hand. "What's this for?" She asked after awhile of silence, "Did you put something like poison or some kind of black magic?" "No! Of course not. I just wanna give it to you, that's all."

He looked down at his feet as if that's the most interesting things in the world right now. She sighed and rested her hand on her lap, along with the small rose when suddenly he pulled her arm and engulfed her in a tight hug. She already expected this before so she just let him hug her simply.

They stayed like that for awhile before he pulled away slowly—like really really slow that she think she might fall asleep before he pulled away completely from her. "Get well soon, Yooni—" "Yeah, I will, now will you just go already? I'm fucking tired right now," she cutted him before he could say the damn nickname and looked away.

He smiled bitterly and muttered a "Good bye," before he turned around and walked away whilst he lowered his head. He turned the door knob and turned and glanced at her for the last time before he go and chuckled silently yet bitterly before he opened the door and went outside the room, leaving her sitting on the hospital's bed alone.

Where the fuck is that shitty brat? She thought in her mind as she rubbed her temple slowly and layed on the freaking hard bed. Closing her eyes slowly, she finally gave up on staying awake and let the tiredness drifted her to a deep sleep.

× × ×

Heeeeeeeey
How's mah readers today?? *wiggling eyebrows*
I hope all of you're doing good
Thank you for reading my story and I'm sorry for the bad grammars because English isn't my first language, so yeah, please bear with it XD

Sorry for not updating because I've got so many homeworks and it's driving me crazy

Please vote + comment
And if you have any questions, you can ask me right away by commenting or messaging me

Love u my dear readers :*
I'll update soon~
Bye~

XOXO - HARU ♡