CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

[JEONG GUK]

"Arasseo. I'll bring some clothes for you." Jin hyung said and Yoongi hyung nodded and we bid our goodbyes before we went outside the room, leaving Mint and Yoongi hyung inside the room. I walked with the hyungs and Jun, with Taehyung hyung arm wrapped around my shoulder.

Tae Hyung and I was trailing behind when suddenly I saw a quite familliar brown haired guy peeking at us from behind the wall. I furrowed my eyebrows and blinked, but when I opened my eyes, there's no one there. Huh? Looking around for him, I shrugged after awhile because there's really no one except us in the quiet and empty corridor.

Walking towards the exit, we passed by the cafeteria. "Oh! A vending machine!" Tae Hyung exclaimed beside me and pointed at the vending machine on the cafeteria's corner excitedly. We turned our head to the direction where Tae hyung pointed at and our eyes sparkled immediately.

We rushed towards the vending machine and choose what do we want to buy. Jin hyung chose green tea, Jun chose chocolate milk, Namjoon hyung chose root beer, Hoseok hyung chose coke, Jimin hyung chose banana milk, Tae hyung chose mango juice, and lastly me.

Ofc, being the coffee-holic I am, I chose moccachino. Namjoon hyung popped the coin inside and entered the number of the drinks and we picked each of our drinks below. Thanking him happily, he just smiled and nodded before we continued to walk outside the hospital.

"Hah~ today is quite tiring isn't it?" Jimin hyung exclaimed as he stretched his body and yawned after. "Uh-huh, ikr," Hoseok joined him and cracked his knuckles, and when he stretched his body, we heard many cracking sounds. "Ah~ feel's better now," he cooed.

"Oh, Jeong Guk-ah!" Namjoon hyung called me, "Ne hyung?" "Where's your adress, we'll drop you first," he said and I gave him my adress and we rode two cabs. Our positions were just the same as before and it's quiet too. Namjoon hyung sat on the passenger's seat, Jin hyung on the right side of the back seat with me on the left side on the back seat whilst Jun sat between us.

I was staring outside the window whilst resting my elbow on the hand rest and leaned my cheek on my palm. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jun trying to stay awake but failed miserably because his eyes kept closing everytime he tried to open it.

"Aigoo," I heard Jin hyung chuckled and he carry Jun onto his lap and soon enough Jun was already fast asleep in Jin hyung's arms. He smiled and closed his eyes, leaning his back on the seat and relaxed his exhausted body. I saw he smiled secretely when I saw Namjoon hyung smiled as he stole a glance at the sleeping figures beside me from the rearview mirror.

I shifted on my place and leaned my back comfortably on the seat. Mint... I hope you'll be alright... Thinking deeply about her in my mind, I think I might go crazy because I couldn't get her off of my mind. Is this really what they called 'crush'? Do I started to having a crush on her? Or am I just imagining things all of this time?

I don't know.

Taking a deep breath, I relaxed as I felt my eyelids started to get heavy and after awhile I gave up and drifted off to sleep.

• • •

"Jeong Gukie, palli ireo na," Jin said as he shook Jeong Guk shoulder gently. "Heung..." Jeong Guk opened his eyes slowly and rubbed it. "We're in front of your apartement," "Ah ne, gomawo hyung." He went outside the cab and bowed at them before the bid their goodbyes.

"Bye~ see you tomorrow," he waves at them as the cab drove away and sighed tiredly. He went inside the building and decided to just use the lift because he doesn't have any more energy left to climb up the stairs. He push the button and second later the metal door opened.

He stepped inside the lift and push the button to the 3rd floor. He leaned on the metal wall tiredly and tapped his foot impatiently on the cold metal floor as the lift started to move upwards. Soon enough the lift stopped moving and a 'ding' could be heard, signing that he has reached his destination.

The metal door opened and he stepped outside the lift, walking straight towards his apartement door. Fishing out the key from his pocket, he unlocked the door and walked inside. Taking off his shoes, he doesn't even bother to turn on the lights, but just threw his backpack randomly on the floor.

Walking inside his room quickly, he slumped his body on the bed lazily and wrapped his body with the blanket tightly. He layed comfortably and closed his eyes before he drifted off to sleep once again.

× × ×

Heeeey~ chapter 17 is finished!
Seventeen~ XD haha
Sorry 4 the short chapter
And for the hiatus

I hope you still enjoy and will keep reading my story
Even if it sucks XD
And please forgive me 4 the typos and bad grammars XD
Thanks 4 voting n commenting
And 4 my followers~

Love u my beloved readers~
See u in the next chapter~
Bye~

XOXO - HARU ♡