CHAPTER TEN

[MINT]

"Akh..." I woke up and groaned slightly as my head still hurt a little. I tried to open my eyes but failed miserably.

Stirring on my spot, I stayed for awhile before I tried to open my eyes once again, and I finally got to opened it with a little bit of force.

I blinked several times to adjust my vision in the dim ligthed room and looked around before I realized that I'm inside my room.

I got up slowly and tried so sit properly on my bed and held my head with my hand. Shaking my head a little, I closed my eyes once again as I tried to remember how did I got here.

But suddenly I remember the event before and the flashbacks that seems like a nightmare earlier.

I widened my eyes as I started breathing heavily and sweating. I tried to calm myself but then my body shook slightly.

I felt so weak, it felt like all of the energy inside my body got drained and vanished into thin air.

I sighed and just layed again and stared blankly at the plain white ceiling, trying to steady my breathe but no, I couldn't. My breathing got more heavy with each seconds that passed and my mouth was gaping for air.

After awhile I heard the door creaked open and saw a shadow from the corner of my eyes. He came inside my room and closed the door with a soft 'click'.

I reached my hand out for him and he walked towards me almost immediately.

I closed my eyes as he embraced my shaking body and shushed me. I leaned on his broad chest as I became relax after awhile and I felt he caressed my hair softly and lovingly.

I exhaled softly and I felt him paused for a sec before started caressing my hair again and kissed my forehead for quite some time before he layed down beside me.

I opened my eyes and saw him stretching his right arm and patted his arm, signing me to come near him.

I moved my body closer to him when my breathing was steady enough and rested my head on his arm near his shoulder and burried my face in the crook of his neck.

Inhaling his scent, I snuggled closer to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder before he kissed the top of my head several times as he caressed my hair again.

I placed my hand on his broad chest and clutched his shirt loosely and bit my lower lips as I remembered the conversation between me and Sehun.

He stopped kissing the top of my head and I could sense that he's frowning right now.

"Baby, I know you're hiding something from me. You've been acting weird, ever since you came back from ditching classes and I bet he is involved, am I right?"

I stayed silent and just gripped his shirt tightly and he sighed, "Why do you need to hide it from me? You know that you will never be able to hide something from me, right?" I exhaled tiredly and he continued his words, "Now tell me."

I let out a humorless chuckle and said, "You know me too well. I can't keep any single thing from you." I shook my head slightly as I heard him chuckled softly.

I licked my dry lips and finally started telling him everything from after I separated from them until when I went to the indoor basketball court.

"That bastard..." He muttered under his breath and asked, "Anything more?" I shook my head slightly and said, "No, That's all. I don't remember anything after that. So now tell me how come I got here?"