CHAPTER FOURTEEN

[TAEHYUNG]

The whole ride to the hospital was long and silent. No one dared to break the silence that were surrounding us.

I was fidgeting my fingers as I looked outside the window. Sometimes I took glances at the hyungs, especially Yoongi hyung.

He looked so desperate right now. Guilt, anger, sadness, worriness, and panick were shown in his eyes even though he's staring blankly at nothing in particular.

I could see it in his eyes. It's even too obvious for me.

I know that it may sounds weird but I'm quite good at reading a person's emotions through their eyes, movement, or their facial expressions.

I looked away and stole a glance at J-Hope hyung who miraculously kept silent all of the time. Usually he'll try to cheer up and lighten our moods even though he's sad too.

But now was different, I think he's too sad and he stopped trying to lighten our moods after he did it before we grabbed a cab earlier.

I sighed and took a glance at Jimin and groaned mentally as I saw his expressionless face. I covered my eyes with one hand as I heaved a sigh once again and just stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

• • •

Finally, after minutes that seems like forever we arrived at the hospital. We got outside the cab and Yoongi hyung paid for it and as I looked to my side I found Jin hyung and the other's getting off from the cab and Namjoon hyung paid for it.

Jin hyung was still carrying the little kid in his arms and we went inside the hospital immediately.

I walked beside Jeong Guk who was panicking all the time and I nudged his arm, causing him to turned his head at me questioningly.

"Hey, Jeonggukie, just relax, kay? Nothing's gonna happen to Mint. She's one heck of a strong girl, so don't you ever understimate her," I said to him while wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"Okay . ." he muttered under his breath and I just sighed and patted his shoulder as we kept walking towards the emergency room.

After awhile we finally reached the room and Yoongi hyung slumped his body on the cold and hard chair immediately.

He leaned his elbows on his knees and covered his face with both of his palms. He rubbed his temples and heaved a frustated sigh.

Jin hyung then walked towards him and sat on the chair next to him. He exhaled deeply as he carressed the kid's back gently.

"I wonder how's her condition right now," Jin hyung breathed silently and no one dared to answer him.

I looked at the empty seat beside Jin hyung and looked at the hyungs then at Jeong Guk.

"Jeong Guk, I know you're tired, go seat beside Jin hyung," I smiled at him and he opened his mouth and said, "B-but hyung, I know you're tired too. Why don't you seat there instead of me? Or maybe the other hyungs?" innocently at me.

I chuckled upon hearing his statement and ruffled his hair as I spoke, "Nah, I'm not that tired. Besides no one's going to sit there, because at time like this, they prefer sitting on the floor or just standing while leaning on the wall rather than sitting on that cold and hard chair. Except Yoongi hyung because he's too tired to care about his surroundings anymore and Jin hyung because he's carrying a kid right now," while trying to smile happily at him.

In the end he gave up and sighed as he nodded and went to sit beside Jin hyung. I smiled at him once again and he just replied me with a weak smile before I walked towards Hoseok hyung and sat down beside him on the floor.

I leaned my back and head on the wall and sighed. I looked to my side and found Hoseok hyung staring at me. "What are we going to do now?" He asked me sadly and I don't have any other choice other than smiled sadly at him. "Let's just pray for her okay, I'm sure that she will be okay, she's strong, remember? God will alwas help us, even though we do shitty things, He'll find a way to help us."

He stared at me in disbelief with his jaw dropped onto the ground for quite a long time before he mumbled, "What the actual fuck had happened here?" I tilted my head to the side a little and stared confusedly at him. "What's wrong?" "Who are you? Taehyung is an idiot, he ain't wise like that. Give Taehyung back, now."

He grabbed my shoulder and shook my body back and forth while saying, "Give him back, you evil." I just chuckled while trying to stop him from shaking my body, "Yah, Hobi hyung, it's really really me." I cupped his face with both of my hands and stared at his dark brown orbs.

"It's going to be okay, Hoseokie. Calm yourself down and just pray for the best for Mint, kay?" I smiled softly at him and he nodded and his eyes got teary and he sniffed before he hugged me tightly. I shushed him as I hugged him back and patted his back gently.

"Excuse me, we're in a public place, so no PDA please," we heard someone cleared his throat and snapped our attention towards the voice owner and saw Namjoon hyung raising an eyebrow at us while Jin hyung covering Jeong Guk's eyes with both of his hands.

"Sorry," I grinned sheepishly and he just rolled his eyes at us when we finally pull apart from the hug. Jin hyung finally uncovered Jeong Guk's eyes and he glared at us all the time as he did so and Jeong Guk just looked confusedly at us.

"Tch, he's just jealous because he can't do it with Namjoon hyung," I muttered under my breath when suddenly Jin hyung snapped at me, "What did you say?" "Nothing," I shook my head furiously and he glared at me even more.

I just smiled at Jeong Guk and he just shrugged before leaning his back on the seat tiredly. I sighed and looked back at Hoseok hyung who's staring at us all of the time and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, kay?" "Kay," he replied me shortly while nodding.

I looked up at the ceilings and just prayed for her inside of my mind and we continued to wait there silently.

× × ×

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating for years
I just bought a new phone and it's freaking got problems for freak's sake!
I can't open line, ig, bbm, nor wattpad because there's something wrong with the connections.

And my storage is fcking FULL. Like srsly?
I've just bought it a week ago and then the storage's full
And there's no wifi so I can't update my story TT^TT

I'm really really sorry, please forgive me
And thank you for the 1.04k reads!
I love you so much, dear lovely readers!
I never thought that I'll reached 1k readers
And I'm very very happy!
I was squealing and rolling on my bed when I saw it yesterday

Thank you for everything!
Dob't forget to vote + comment, kay~

XOXO - HARU ♡