CHAPTER FIVE

"Hey, guys!" Jimin screamed and fist bumped with them, including Jeong Guk, as the four of them arrived at a room that looked like a dance studio.

The other were also there and they fists bumped with everyone. After that the four of them placed their bag on the ground and all of them sat down on the floor, forming a circle.

Jeong Guk sat on Taehyung's right side, beside Taehyung is Suga, then Hoseok, Mint, Jimin, Rap Monster, and then Jin, that was right next to him.

They were silent for awhile until Jin decided to break the ice. "So . . Jeong Guk, mind showing us your singing and dancing skill?"

The said boy cleared his throat and said, "Of course. But can I ask why?" Jin just smiled and said, "Well, actually we are searching for someone who got talents for our group."

"What group?" Jeong Guk asked the eldest curiously.

He saw Hoseok grinned widely.

"Bangtan Seonyeondan or BTS for short. We're dancers, singers, rappers, and composers as well. We are searching for a new member since we thought that maybe having a new member will make it more fun."

Jeong Guk nodded and he heard someone said, "We joined some kind of competition quite often and we always participate in our school festival."

Looking towards where the voice came, he found Jimin showing his eyesmiles at him. He nodded once again and this time he looked to his side as Taehyung spoke.

"Now please choose a song and sing it for us and then we will turned on some random musics and you have to dance along, kay?" Jeong Guk nodded and Taehyung grinned at him, showing his rectangular smile.

Thinking for awhile, he sat there quietly before he decided, "I'm going to sing Sofa by Crush."

Preparing his own self, he took a deep breath and started singing.

Niga itdeon sopa anja isseo honja
Dan hansumdo mot jago hoksi niga olkka hago
Meonghani hyeongwan jjongman barabwa
Du nuneul gamgo gwireul magabwado
Dasi naege dorawa chueokdeuri
Sumeul chamneundago simjangi meomchwojilkka
Neol hyanghan geuriumman doedorawa

Niga itdeon sopa neo eobsi na honja
I jarieman nama
Neol gidarijanha
So far nae gyeote neon so far away
Miryeoniraneun ge meonjiman nameun chae
Neon gidarijanha

Everyone was mesmerized by his voice, even Mint and Suga. They were amazed by him and they couldn't stop staring at him.

Most of them started closing their eyes one by one, slowly drifted into dreams because of the sweetness of his voice.

Honjaseon chaeul suga eobseosseo
Bangane peojin geuriumeun
Gasume dameul su eomneungeol
Geurae geu jallan huimang ttaemune
Na honja anjainneun ge deo gomuninde
Dasi neol chatgo itjanha

Niga itdeon sopa neo eobsi na honja
I jarieman nama
Neol gidarijanha
So far nae gyeote neon so far away
Miryeoniraneun ge meonjiman nameun chae
Neon gidarijanha

Jamdeulji motae all night long
Until the end of time
Amuri neol biwonae bwado, oh

Jungkook closed his eyes slowly as he kept singing, but before he closed his eyes, he saw Mint staring at him with flatly.

Mint felt kinda weird as she stared at him and kept on listening to his smooth voice. But then she just shrugged the thought and just relaxed.

In the other hand, Jungkook felt something in the pit of his stomach, something like anxiety and nervousness. But his heart beat was slowly rising and he could feel his cheeks heating up a little.

He felt so shy because he knew she was staring at him.

Shit, I can't consentrate. God . . . Please help me, and Mint, don't stare at me like that. He was screaming in his mind as he tried to keep focusing.

Niga itdeon sopa neo eobsi na honja
I jarieman nama
Neol whoa~ a~
So far nae gyeote neon so far away
Miryeoniraneun ge meonjiman nameun chae neol gidarijanha

Jungkook finished the song with a very soothing voice and he opened his eyes slowly, only to meet with a pair of dark brown orbs, staring at him.

Staring at the dark brown orbs right before him, he felt lost in her stare.

As the other started to opened their eyes, they clapped their hands loudly, amazed by him, except Suga ofc, and the sound of their clapping made Mint and Jeong Guk broke their eye contacts.

Kind hard to say it but Suga should admit that the younger was good at singing.

They were still claping before Taehyung squealed suddenly, "Daebakk!!! Omo! That's so cool! You're a really really good singer! I knew it!" He exclaimed happily and the other agreed with him right away.

Jeong Guk just smiled shyly and mumbled some "Thank you." to them. He then looked across him and saw Mint, giving a thumbs up for him while mouthing "Good job."

He bit his bottom lips and mouthed "Thank you" to her. Smiling at her, he wished she would return the smile, but no, she just nodded her head and looked away instead.

He was a little disappointed, but it's okay though, because a 'good job' from her already sent him flying to the sky.

× × ×

CHAPTER 5 IS FINISHED!
SORRY FOR THE EXTREMLY SHORT CHAPTER
I KNOW THAT MY STORY IS SHORTING FROM TIME TO TIME
BUT I HOPE YOU WILL ALWAYS READ MY STORY
NO MATTER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS STORY
XD
AND SORRY IF MY STORY's SUCKS OR NAH
BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U ALL OF MY BELOVED READERS
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT

XOXO - HARU ❤️