CHAPTER SIX

Jeong Guk sighed in relief as the other complimented him, he felt happy because finally there are peoples that accepted his talent wholeheartedly.

Just then someone said, "Now it's time for you to dance! Show us what you got dude!" He looked over and saw Hoseok grinning widely at him.

He got up and stood in the middle of the circle. Everyone moved backwards to give spaces for him and then Rap Monster turned on some random musics.

Jeong Guk prepared himself and took a deep breath and started dancing along the beat.

His body moved in sync with the beat and he's really great. All of them got their jaw dropped on the ground, except Mint and Suga who were showing their resting bitch faces, and Namjoon that was smiling all the time.

Tbh all of them were amazed by Jeong Guk dancing skill, even Hoseok is quite surprised when he saw Jeong Guk danced.

Jungkook was still moving along beat when he turned around and faced Mint, and he locked gazes with her for a sec.

Gulping slowly, he tried to keep focusing on the beat and kept dancing. After awhile he finished dancing and he finished it with a perfect pose.

He was kneeling on the ground with his left leg and he placed his right elbow on his right ankle and he grabbed his hair a little with his right hand and his left hand was supporting him on the ground as he lowered his head and his eyes were looking up at Mint's eyes.

He was panting and sweating a lot and he smiled shyly once again as he heard clapping from the other. He stood up and bowed at them and he stole a glance at Mint and saw her nodded her head at him.

He nodded back at her and smiled afterwards. The other then stood up, except Suga who was laying on the floor and Mint who was searching for something inside her bag.

The other started complimenting him once again and some of them even ruffled his hair and fists bumped with him.

After awhile Mint finally found the things that she searched for and stood up and walked towards the sweating and panting Jeong Guk and handed him a bottle of water and a small towel.

He looked at her, surprised, and pointed to himself as he said, "For me?" "No, it's for the spirit inside this room." She rolled her eyes as she replied sarcastically but he just grinned stupidly at her, embarrassed.

He then took the bottle and the towel and thanked her happily. The girl just nodded and went to sit on the couch.

Jeong Guk smiled while eyeing her and started to wipe his sweat and drank the water that she gave.

Little did they know, Suga was watching them all the time and he wasn't happy at all. He was gritting his teeth all the time and now he was glaring at Jeong Guk, but the said boy didn't notice it because he was to distracted at the thought of the only girl in this room.

The pale guy just sighed and looked away when someone poked his shoulder, causing him to look to his side and found the jamless guy sitting beside him.

"What," Suga said flatly to Jimin.

"I know you're up to something, hyung," Jimin replied while eyeing him intimidatingly.

"The hell, can't really hide anything from you, huh," Suga sighed and looked at everyone around him.

They were having their time together, including Mint. But she just simply nodded her head or just raised her eyebrows or only saying "yes" if she was asked.

Looking up at the ceiling, Jimin kept on eyeing his whole action. "Tell me what's wrong, hyung. You know that you can tell everything to me, right? I'm your beloved one after all," Jimin teased him while wiggling his eyebrows playfully at him.

Suga snickered, "Yeah, yeah whatever." "Oh, I know that you love me, aye~" Suga chuckled and smacked Jimin's face as he mumbled, "Oh, shut up."

Jimin layed beside him and looked at the ceilings too. They stayed like that for awhile while hearing the others chatting happily.

"I'm afraid," Suga said out of the blue and Jimin turned to look at him almost immediately before he asked, "What?"

"Hyung, are you not feeling well? Since when did you get afraid of something? Are you kidding me or something like that? Coz if it is, it's not fucking funny." Suga looked at Jimin from the corner of his eyes and growled lowly, "I'm serious, Park Ji Min."

Gulping hardly, Jimin just stayed quiet and Suga said, "I feel like something bad is going to happen to Mint, to me. I couldn't help myself but thinking of what's coming for us. I don't want the past to repeat itself, I want to make her happy, I want to protect her, I want to一"

"But you do aware that you can't keep her all for yourself, right?"

Jimin cutted him off suddenly and his words seems to reached the point and Suga was left speechless.

"I know that you love her but you can't keep trapping her inside your 'cage'. She's not a bird inside a golden cage, which is your rules. She needs to be free," Jimin changed his position so he was leaning on his side with his elbow.

"I understand about your reasons, but you can't do that, that would be very bad. I know that she's the only one that you got, but at least just set her free. Let her walk her own way, you are not her God who rules her life so you can't keep interfering in her life."

"You know that you can always support her, if she's sad, then go and comfort her, if she's mad, then go and calm her down, if she has a trouble, then help her to find a way out and finish the problem."

"She's not a child anymore, hyung, just let her be," Jimin finished his unexpected wise speech and stared at his hyung.

"But how? You know that I can't just let her go after all of that incident, and now you're telling me to just let her be in her own way? Are you crazy? I won't do that and I wouldn't do that in the future," Suga scoffed and Jimin just sighed softly.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just . . . I just want you to see every single things that happens in our lifes with many points of view, not just yours. I just wanna show you the way this shitty reality works. I was going to help you but I don't think I'm helping right now," he sighed.

"Don't mind me hyung, I'm sorry," Jimin bit his lower lip when suddenly Suga patted his head and said, "Well . . I'm sorry too."

Jimin nodded his head, "Hyung, if you ever need someone to talk to, always remember that I'm here for you. I don't care if you'll get mad at me because I act like a bitch, and I don't care if you're gonna beat the shit out of me one time. But I hope you'll realize that this is the reality, and you need to face it sooner or later."

Suga nodded understandingly as he mumbled, "I hope so too . ."

× × ×

CHAPTER 6 IS FINISHED!
SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMARS OR SUCKS CHAPTER
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH
I LOVE YOU ALL OF MY READERS AND I HOPE YOU'LL SHARE SOME OF YOUR IDEA WITH ME
THANKS FOR READING ANYWAY

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO - HARU ❤️