CHAPTER TWO

[J. J. K]

Mint.

The word kept repeating in my mind like a broken record. I couldn't stop my mind from repeating her name.

What is this? Why is my heart pounding really fast that I think it could jump out from my chest? Why do I feel that my cheeks were heating?

I have so many questions in my mind and I kept on looking at her because she was beautiful and she made me crazy even though she didn't do anything to me.

I was staring at her for God-know-how-long and our gazes met when she looked up. We were staring at each other eyes and I couldn't help but shiver because of the glint of coldness in her eyes.

Her face is blank but her eyes told another story, her eyes were filled with coldness but I felt comfortable as if I was meant to stare at her eyes, as if I was belonged to her.

I wish I could stop the time and stared at her like this forever, it felt so right somehow.

Every seconds felt like forever to me as I kept staring deep into her dark orbs.

I don't know how long did we stared at each other but I felt like I'm trapped in her eyes, her eyes were so captivating.

I was okay, before someone smacked the back of my head quite hard suddenly and made me broke the eye contacts with her.

"Ahh . ." I groaned as I rubbed the back of my head and looked to my right and found a really, really pissed Yoongi hyung, sending death glare at me. If looks could kill, I could have sworn that I was sent to the Heaven already.

I gulped once again and looked away and inhaled deeply and said, "My name is Jeon Jeong Guk."

I bowed my head a little and Jimin started asking me a question. "So... when is your date of birth?"

"September 1st 1997."

Jimin and the other looked quite surprised (except Mint and Yoongi, of course . .) when I told them my date of birth and I raised an eyebrow as I asked, "Is there something wrong?"

They quickly shook their head and Jimin said, "No, we're just surprised because you're so young yet you're already entered highschool."

"Ahh, okay," I said.

They just smiled at me and I asked, "So . . When are your date of birth? All of you."

Taehyung raised his right hand quickly, "Let me answer that!!!" He said quite loudly, drawing the other students attention and I chuckled at him when the other just rolled their eyes and I nodded signing him to answer it.

Taehyung clapped his hands and said, "Okay, so I was borned in December 30th 1995. The jamless boy over there was borned in October 13th 1995," he said as he pointed at Jimin. "Yah! I'm not jamless, you stupid 4D Alien!"

"Pfft . . Just admit it already," he rolled his eyes, "okay after that the Pink Princess or our mom A.K.A. Jin hyung was borned in December 4th 1992. The God of Destruction A.K.A. Our leader Namjoon hyung was borned in September 12th 1994. J-Horse or J-Hoe A.K.A. Hoseok hyung was borned in February 19th 1994. And then the grumpy grandpa or our dad A.K.A. Yoongi hyung was borned in March 9th 1993. And lastly the sassy gurl一"