CHAPTER TWELVE

[MINT]

"Hmm..." I hummed slightly as I woke up from a deep sleep and as I stirred on my spot, an arm snuck around my waist and pulled me closer.

I grumbled silently and opened my eyes slowly, and saw a sleeping angel facing me. I exhaled softly as I stretched my left arm and touched his hair.

I caressed his hair and slowly went down to his cheek. I caressed it softly when suddenly he opened his eyes and groaned slightly.

I just remain poker faced as he pouted cutely at me. "Did I wake you up?" He shook his head as I asked him and he spoke.

"Actually I was awake all the time. I'm just waiting for you to wake up," he smiled.

"And why did you do that?"

"Because I want to see you awake in my arms again, like we used to do before."

I shrugged as he said that and snuggled closer to him. "I'm tired... Can I skip school today?" I mumbled on his chest and he pushed me away gently so he can face me.

He said, "No, you can't. I know you're healthy enough to go to school today," as he cupped my cheeks with his hands.

I clicked my tounge and groaned as I muttered, "You know way too much about me bish it's almost annoying." I rolled me eyes and he just smiled at me and hugged me one more time before getting up from the bed.

"Get up, you lazy bum. Imma make breakfast right now," he said as he reached his hand for me and I grabbed and got up as well as I said, "I'm not a lazy bum, you ass." and he snickered at me.

"Well, at least I do have an ass," he spoke as he stucked his tounge out at me. "Whatever," I hufted as I went to did my daily morning routine.

Before I get to wear my slippers, he suddenly grabbed my left wrist and said, "Let's take a bath together," and he smirked evilly.

I glared at him and pushed him until he layed on the bed once again and I sat on his belly. I reached my hand and caressed his cheek and said, "Well, I think someone is having troubles controlling his hormones~" in a sing sang tone.

He smirked and pulled me closer to him by my waist, "You're right," and he said that as he smirked even more widely.

I smiled fakely at him and I chocked him tightly and he gasped loudly and held both of my hand, trying to release from my strong grip.

He was gasping for air as he kept struggling under my grip and I glared at him and moved my face towards his left ears.

"Control your fucking whoremones, you pervert gramps," I whispered beside his ear, almost touching his earlobe.

He shivered slightly and nodded furiously as he stuttered, "Y-yeah . . B-babe一I can't breathe一" and he gasped for air harder.

"Good," I nodded at him and released my deathly grip around his neck and he held his neck immediately.

He was gasping for air hardly and I crossed my arms in front of my chest, still sitting on his belly. "So . . Still thinking to take a bath with me?" I asked him as I raised one of my eyebrows at him.

He shook his head furiously and cursed under his breath. I don't really mind though because it's normal for us to curse at each other all the time and so I just patted his head and got down from his belly.