CHAPTER TWENTY

30 minutes had passed after Jin and the others arrived at the hospital. They waited for the doctor patiently outside the room, even tho they're nervous, they sure listened to Jeong Guk and have faith on Mint while hoping for her safety.

Jun was playing with Taehyung and Hoseok while the other just stared at them or at the room's door. Humming silently, Jeong Guk let his eyes wander around the plain white corridor. A thought suddenly crossed his mind as he remembered about Sehun.

"Hyung," he patted Yoongi's shoulder gently, taking his attetion.

"What?" Yoongi replied shortly.

"I don't know if it's real but I think I saw Sehun here yesterday," he mumbled quietly that made Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked in disbelief before he cursed under his breath.

"That lil shit," he clicked his tounge and just sighed tiredly.

"Actually I wonder what happened between you, Mint, and him," Jeong Guk confessed out of the blue and Suga stayed silent, didn't know what to say to him.

"You'll know later, kid," Yoongi said and Jungkook just stared at him before he nodded and mumbled, "Arasseo."

• • •

"Why so long?" Jimin whined and pouted as he leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"I don't know, Jimin," he replied and leaned his head on the top of Jimin's head.

"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"What are you thinking about?"

Yoongi glanced at Jimin from the corner of his eye and muttered, "Just how the hell did you do it exactly, midget?"

"Ey, you old gramps," Jimin smacked his hyung's head that made him groaned in pain.

"Tf jimin?"

"Tf hyung?" He replied mockingly and snickered quietly.

"Tch, whatever," Yoongi rolled his eyes and shook his head lightly.

"Whatever," Jimin imitated him and they stayed silent for awhile.

Glancing at the others, Jimin decided to ask him once again.

"So what is it?"

"Nothing . . Just thinking about that lil shit. I just can't stop thinking as to why won't he stop bothering Mint. I know that Mint's tired but I just can't seems to find the way out," Yoongi exhaled deeply as he finished talking.

"Hmm . . " Jimin lowered his head as he licked his lips, trying to think about something to say.

"You know that you don't really have to reply me, Jimin."

"I know . . But一"

"Nu-uh, no buts, shortie," he locked his head with his arms from the side loosely and Jimin laughed, followed by him not so long after.

They really looked like real siblings, especially at times like this. Even the others who got siblings envied them.

"Pssssttt, look at them, they looked like a couple."

"Yeah, I know right. I really ship them."

Well maybe not for some people.

"Hey, you two!"

"Shoot," "We're doomed."

Turning around, their gazes met with a deathly glare and they gulped hardly.

"H-Hoseokie . . " "T-Tae Tae . . "

Looking at each others' faces, they started to count down.

"3 . ."

"2 . ."

"RUN," they chorused quite loudly before they got up from the floor and ran for their lifes with Taehyung hugging Jun in his arms.

"Pfffttt hahahahah," Jimin laughed as soon as they were out of the sight.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Your face, omf, ahahahahah, I'm dying, bahahahahah," he laughed while holding his tummy and his eyes were forming cresent moons.

"Shaddap," he hushed him and Jimin finally calmed down but he still snickered sometimes.

"You should see your face earlier hyung," he bit his lower lip to held his laughter and Yoongi just smiled and messed Jimin's hair.

Namjoon and Jin that were watching them all of the time just smiled like some kind of proud parents.

"Look at that dorks, they've grown up. I'm so proud," Jin said as he wiped a fake tear and Namjoon just laughed at his hyung's silliness.

"You must be very proud, mom," "Of course I一 wait what did you call me earlier?" He narrowed his eyes at Namjoon.

"N-nothing, hyung," he stuttered and Jin stared at him for a while longer before he adverted his gaze.

"Fine then," he crossed his arms in front of his chest and leaned on the chair.

Thought I was going to die just a sec ago

Namjoon thought in his mind and breathed in relief.

"Wait, where's Jeong Guk?" Jin asked suddenly.

"Oh, well . ."

• • •

"Achoo!" Jeong Guk sneezed and rubbed his nose.

I think someone's talking about me

"Ugh . . Achoo!" He sneezed once again as he walked along the crouded corridor from the restroom.

× × ×

After 10 years and a half, I'm back with a very very damn short chapter

I'm sorry for not updating for a damn long time and because this chapter is short as fu

I'm quite busy and I just can't seems to think about this story

I don't have any idea and I often forgot about the story lines that I think about

I prayed to God for new ideas and for me to stop being lazy whenever I tried to type this story

I'm currently doing my exams and I'm dying for it

I'm sure as fu that my score in Mandarin will be around 50-70 lmao

Who cares anyway pft

So yeah, that's all of my shitty comments for this SHORT CHAPTER and I nearly forgot to say that I was jumping and screaming when I saw how many readers and votes and comments that I got

I love you all, damn I wanna cry
/hiks/

See ya in the next chapter, pray for my empty brain will ya?

I really appreaciate that

Thank you

With love, J

LMAO, okay okay, I'm just joking XD

Kay, bye~

HARU ❤