CHAPTER THREE

A girl was walking along the hallway towards the cafeteria. She walked silently while placing both of her hands inside her jacket pockets.

She finally arrived at the cafeteria and quickly walked towards the vending machine. She inserted some coins and chose a can of iced French Vanilla.

She picked up the can and opened it before she started to drank it slowly. Soon after, she hummed quietly, satisfied by the taste of the sweet and cold coffee.

Walking towards the door and walked along the hallway once again she took a sip of her delicious coffee and went upstairs.

She walked up the stairs and finally stopped in front of a locked door. She sipped on her coffee first, before she kicked the door really hard that made the rusty iron door broke and fell with a loud thump.

She sipped on her coffee again and stepped on the door, inhaling the fresh air on the rooftop. Walking towards one of the bench, she sat there quietly whilst enjoying the beautiful sky that were filled with some white fluffy clouds that looked like cotton candies that hid the sun behind them.

She finished her coffee after awhile and exhaled deeply as she closed her eyes. The sun was shining slightly above her head, making her face ligthened up slightly.

The wind blew her hair softly, making her hair flew smoothly in the air. The cold breeze through her body, sending shivers down her spine.

She leaned her back on the bench and relaxed her body. She was alone for quite awhile and it's really peaceful.

Before someone stepped on the iron door and said, "Well, well, well. I'm so lucky to meet the princess here... Alone."

She sighed and opened her eyes slowly as she said, "... What do you want?" The guy with dark brown hair snickered and walked towards the girl.

He stopped walking and sat beside her, "What are you doing here? Skipping classes, huh?" He exhaled slightly.

She ignored him and kept looking at the sky. There was an awkward silence between them for awhile but she didn't even bother to say anything at all.

"... Do you... Still hate me?" He looked at her sadly, but the girl just stayed quiet. He kept on staring at her and quiet disappointed because her silence meant yes.

He then moved closer towards the girl and their arms were bumping lightly. The girl doesn't give any reactions because she's used to all of their skin ship even if she hates him.

It may be funny, but that's the truth. She just couldn't feel anything more when they touched each other.

She doesn't care about him, so why does he kept on bothering her? That's what she always thought whenever she met him, coincidently or purposedly, doesn't matter anymore.

He reached for her right hand and held it tightly, it's seems as if he would lose his life if he let go of her hand.

The girl just stayed still and pretended like nothing happened and she doesn't even move a single inch. Her face was blank and her eyes showed no emotion.

The boy sighed once again, he felt like loosing all of his hope as he saw no reaction from her. The boy felt hurt, because he thought that maybe the girl really really hate him to death and pretended that he wasn't there, sitting there beside her, holding onto her hand tightly like there's no tomorrow.

He then bit his bottom lips and said, "Can't you please just give me one last chance? At least show me a reaction, don't act like I'm not here... Please, why won't you trust me? I swear I won't disappoint you! I swear I'll be a better guy for you! I swear that I'll do anything to make you happy! To make you comeback to me again... Please... Mint..."

And that's all that he got to say to make the girl lost all of her patients as she pulled her hand away from the boy harshly and stood up abruptly, making the guy jumped in shock.

This guy sure got some guts to get on my nerves. She thought in her mind as she stood there silently for awhile.

"F u and all of your effing bullshits," she muttered quite loudly. "I want you to know 5 things bout me, so listen to me carefully you bastard."

He stood and opened his mouth to say something but he stopped midway when the girl held out her index finger up and started speaking without looking at him.

"One, I don't fucking care about you. Two, I don't give a single damn about your existence. Three, I don't fucking trust you anymore and I won't trust you again. Four, I believe that you still don't fucking realize how much you fucked somethings up and your sorry won't change anything. And lastly, I fucking hate you and I won't give you another mother fucking chance, you fucking sick bastard. I'm so done with you and you said that you want me to be happy, right? So now I'm telling you that I would be happy if you go away from my fucking life and never comeback, cause you bring nothing but pain and despair to me. I'm sick of your stupid game and I don't want to make the same mistakes anymore."

His eyes were stinging because he tried to held the tears that threatening to come down in any second now and he felt that his heart was broken into billion tiny pieces as he tried to process everything that the girl said to him.

"Your betrayal has made a deep scar on my heart and it would last for forever. You can't heal it, and nobody will heal it," she eyed him angrily as she finished her words.

He clenched both of his fist and tried to speak again, but before he could do that he was interrupted by her once again.

"Don't you dare crying in front of me right now because I won't give a damn about you. Even if you die, I won't waste my time to come to your funeral only to see you get burried under the ground."

"I think you're smart enough to understand everything that I say and now I hope you will never try to bother me nor show up in front of me neither. I really hope that this is the last time I waste my time for you, cause I won't waste my precious time for you anytime soon."

The girl walked towards the door and went downstairs, leaving the boy standing there dumbfoundedly.

Standing there silently, the boy stared at nothing before he fell on his knees and broke down in tears.

Punching the ground hardly and repeatedly for awhile, he finally felt pain as his right knuckles met with the hard ground till it bled.

He doesn't care about that though, he just still couldn't accept the fact that he had lost his chance, again.

He cried his heart out and after 2 hours of sobbing and shouting out her name he finally stopped crying.

He just stayed kneeling on the ground, not even bother to sat on the bench beside him, the bench where the both of them sat earlier.

He then stood up after awhile and headed downstairs with his head hung low and a bleeding knuckle.

He doesn't care about anything anymore because he knew that he only fucked everything up.

× × ×

CHAPTER 3 IS FINISHED!!!
WOOHOOOOOOO
SO I REALLY DON'T WHAT TO WRITE BUT THEN SOME IDEAS POPPED IN MY MIND OUT OF NOWHERE
AND I'M REALLY THANKFUL BECAUSE I REALLY REALLY DON'T HAVE AN IDEA BEFORE
AND IT'S OKAY YOU THINK THAT THIS CHAPTER'S SUCKS
BUT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DO SO
YOU CAN ALSO SUGGEST SOME IDEAS OF THE NEXT STORY
AND HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE THE STORY BASED ON YOUR IMAGINATION
THANK YOU~

XOXO - HARU ❤️