TWENTY FOUR

Author's note

I may or not may forgot my writing style

So that's why it's quite different

And I may or not may

Type their real names and not their stage names

Except Mint ofc ;))

And I luv myself, nah jk

I luv ya'll

× × ×

Park Yes Jams :

Where the hell are you bish

Im So Preetae :

Well fy一fucking一i I'm in front the dorm's door

A certain midget opened the door the second he read the message and was met face to face by the person itself.

"Well hello there. That was quite fast," he greeted the younger as he grinned widely causing his eyes to form crescents that Taehyung could have sworn if he even could see anything.

The other rolled his eyes playfully, "Bitch please, never understimate the power of the definition of beautae, which is me."

Jimin snickered loudly as the so called beautae flipped his non-existent long fabulous hair and went pass him, walking like a model, shaking that precious bootae occasionaly.

"Wtf Tae I can't一" he bursted out in laughter, crouching down while clutching his tummy, his face was red and he couldn't stop laughing even when he was literally laying on the floor.

"No shit, bae," he retorted and continued walking towards his room. Fortunately everyone were busy with their own worlds and were oblivious by the noise at the living room.

A sigh escaped his plump lips as he practically threw his body on the soft matress, bouncing slightly.

His left arm moved to cover his eyes, he layed there quietly, with his lips pursed into a thin line, again.

"What's wrong, dude?" Jimin layed himself beside the younger, resting his head on the younger's right arm that was spread across the matress.

Taehyung was quite surprised as he seemed to be so lost in deep thoughts that he didn't even realize that Jimin had entered his room.

"It's . . Fuck. It's about Jeong Guk," he said while uncovering his eyes and shifted so he was facing Jimin, who did the same thing.

"What about him?" The elder furrowed his eyebrows, staring at the younger with a serious look.

"He might or not might . ."

"Go to America."

• • •

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm? Of course I am. Why shouldn't I?" Jeong Guk asked the elder, gulping lightly as he became slighty nervous.

"Well that's because I'm fucking sure that you aren't," the elder sighed.

"America, huh?" The younger's ears perked up upon hearing the latter's words.

"H-how . . ?" He stuttered, staring wide-eyed at the person sitting across him.

He clearly didn't expect him to know and that was shocking him.

The elder sighed, "I heard you earlier. Didn't mean to do it purposedly tho."

". . Are you gonna move there?" Taehyung asked quietly, sadness lingering in his tone.

"I . ." Jungkook sighed, "I don't know."

"I don't want to go, Hyung. I really don't," the younger was biting his lower lips hardly, trying to not cry.

"Jeong Gukie . ." Taehyung mumbled before he stood up from his seat and went beside him, pulling the now sobbing boy for a hug.

Jeong Guk wrapped his arms around his Hyung's waist, burrying his face on his tummy, soaking his shirt with his non-stop tears.

"I d-don't want to leave you guys. You're all like a f-family to m-me."

"W-we just met yet I一I feel like home, with all of y-you. I don't want to go, Hyung. I really don't," Jeong Guk mumbled, despite all of the hiccups and his choking.

Taehyung knew that the both of them were receiving some of the people's attentions, but he didn't give any single shit to them.

He stood there, hugging his dongsaeng while rubbing his back comfortingly, whispering the ironically sweet bullshits at the younger when he himself was trying so hard not to cry.

"Gwaenchana, Gukie," he raked his long and slender fingers on the younger's raven hair soothingly, massaging his scalp gently as he tried his best to calm him down.

"I think you should talk with your parents first, and I'll talk with the others about it," he suggested.

He wasn't quite sure about this himself but what could he do? It's Jeong Guk's parents and they never meet them before.

"O-okay," Jeong Guk tried his best to stop sobbing, leaving the hiccups and silent whimpers.

"We will do anything for you. But if in the end you must go, we won't stop you, and we won't forget you, we're families, right?"

The elder cupped Jeong Guk's cheek and made the latter face him gently. "Trust me一us, okay?"

He was smiling kindly, his thumb caressing his tear stained cheeks softly and he couldn't do anything but hug him again while crying once again.

He was happy and all he could do was praying silently that everything that happened were the best path for them.

All he need now was a plan.

• • •

"What the actual fuck?" Jimin muttered in disbelief under his breath.

"Better tell the other now," he got up slowly, walking towards the door.

Taehyung sat up on the bed, looking at his Hyung who was going to turn the door knob. "What about Yoongi hyung and Mint?"

Jimin halted his action, thinking for a while before he said, "We'll call them while discussing about this."

"Now come on," he ushered the younger to stand up and follow him to the living room.

"Alright."

× × ×

HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT NOW

Ignore me pls

I freaking forgoy their hair colors omf

I'm a bad author

Need 2 read this story from the first chapt for the 36283948739