CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Jungkook were getting ready for school when suddenly Jin picked him up along with the other and went to the hospital.

He was very worried but again, Mint was a strong girl. They only need to have faith in her.

He was there all the time, until he realized that he need to go to school and inform their homeroom teachers.

Even tho the others said that it wasn't necessary.

That's why he decided to take a cab and went after he bid his goodbye to them, except Namjoon because he was at the cafeteria to buy a coffee.

He arrived at the school and it was break already. He informed all of their homeroom teachers and went to the restroom.

In the end he didn't get to see Mint, and that's when he sneezed as Jin and Namjoon were talking about him.

• • •

The clock kept ticking, changing positions with each seconds that passed.

Seconds became minutes and minutes became hours.

They waited and waited until the doctor pushed the door open, walking briefly with the nurses trailing behind him.

"How's her condition, doctor?" Yoongi asked him abruptly.

"She's in a stable condition right now. For the conclusion, she fainted because she hasn't recovered fully and her wound opened slightly, and as the side effect of the medicine that we gave her, it may cause a slight headache," the doctor explained.

The boys nodded in understanment.

"Her condition might be just fine if she didn't pull off the IV's plug and got off from the bed," he continued and Yoongi pursed his lips into a thin line.

"She's still unconsious but you may visit her now."

They bowed and thanked the doctor before walking towards Mint's room quietly.

"Min Yoon Gi-ssi?" The docter asked, stopping the said boy from his track.

"Yes?" He looked at the doctor with a questioning face.

"We need to talk," the doctor said.

"What about?"

" . . Fuck."

• • •

"How's her condition?"

Jeong Guk asked as soon as he met Taehyung on the hospital's loby.

"She's good, but she's still unconcious right now," Taehyung answered as they walked together towards the lift.

"Thanks God," the younger mumbled under his breathe as he wiped his sweaty palm on his jeans.

He was nervous for some unknown reasons and Taehyung kinda noticed it.

"What's wrong?"

Shaking his head, Jeong Guk smiled slightly.

"Nothing, hyung."

Taehyung stared at him for a while before he decided to not push it to the other as they reached their destinated floor.

They stepped outside the lift and walked towards one of the wards with Taehyung leading the way there.

Pushing the door open, Taehyung went inside first and Jeong Guk followed him, closing the door behind him with a soft click.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?"

Taehyung and Jeong Guk asked in the same time that made them turned their heads to each other and grinned widely.

"I don't know," Hoseok answered as he shrugged his shoulders lightly.

"In the hospital's garden, probably," Jimin said.

Nodding their heads, both Taehyung and Jeong Guk turned their attentions to the pale girl who layed on the hospital bed silently.

Sleeping with an oxygen mask covering her nose and mouth and with some bandages here and there.

Her skin was so pale and cold that people might thought that she was dead.

Dark circles surrounded both of her eyes, indicating that she doesn't get enough sleep at all.

The atmosphere was heavy as all of them looked at the poor girl solemnly.

Several minutes later, Yoongi walked inside the ward with a stoned expression.

His gaze were intimidating yet he seemed lost in his own thoughts.

"Hyung," Jimin called the elder and walked towards him.

"Why so tense?" Yoongi looked at the younger one and he succeded on making the poor male shudder lightly.

He stayed silent as he adverted his gaze.

He walked slowly towards the hospital bed, where the sleeping beauty layed at, with the other gazes following his every moves.

His eyes showed sadness, worry spread across his earlier stone face as he reached out his hand and caressed her cheek gently.

"Listen," Yoongi said quietly and everyone stared at him with curiousity.

"Mint . . She's sick."

× × ×

A little bit of cliff-hanger/? won't hurt right? :3

Thx for the votes and comments btw

Saranghae~

~ HARU ♡