CHAPTER SEVEN

Jeong Guk was awake by the sound of the alarm on his phone. He groaned and turned it off and shielded his eyes from the sun that shone through his window with his left palm.

He sat on his spot and rubbed his eyes slowly as he looked at the time and it showed 6 am. Wow, for the first time in forever I woke up this early. He thought in his mind.

Standing up, he stretched his body and yawned as he wore his slippers.

The raven haired boy walked inside the bathroom, and took a quite long shower. He finished showering after awhile and picked some outfit.

Today he decided to wore a plain white shirt, a black and red checkered long sleeves shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans, and he also wore a pair of short black socks.

Facing the mirror, he combed his hair with his fingers and rolled up his sleeves a little bit.

Jeong Guk checked his appearance once again before he went outside his room after he packed his things inside his backpack and grabbed his phone and wallet.

He went inside the kitchen and ate some chocolate chips cookies and drank some water.

After he finished, he walked outside of his apartment room. He wore his black and white converse shoes and locked the door as he swung one of his backpack straps on his right shoulder.

He skipped his way along the stairs and jumped when he reached the last stair. He didn't know why but he was really excited to meet with his hyungs and Mint ofc.

He smiled happily as he remembered yesterday's event.

• • •

After they finished talking with each other, they decided to add Jeong Guk to their group as their new member.

But then he asked, "Wait, is Mint also a member of this group?" He looked over to Mint and saw her shaking her head slowly.

"No, I'm not a member of this group, I'm their manager and also the producer and the choreographer." Jeong Guk's jaw was dropped onto the ground immediately as he tried to process all of the jobs that Mint got.

Manager? Producer? Choreographer? Wow. She's so amazing.

He thought in his mind and mouthed an 'o' as he snapped back into reality. They then walked outside the dance studio and walked towards the school's gate.

They stopped infront of the gate and bid goodbyes to each other as they went on separated ways.

Jeong Guk didn't expect these things to happen to him, and he's very happy. He never felt as happy as this time before and he wished that he could experience this kind of happiness again.

He looked up at the red and orange sky and throw his arms up in the air as he said, "Thanks God, because You've let me experience happiness once again and make me feel alive once again. I hope You'll let me live my life with happiness and I hope I can enjoy this year with my new friends. This is my first day and I'm happy. Once again, thank you God, Amen."

He smiled afterwards and walked home happily.

• • •

Jeong Guk chuckled silently as he thought about last night when he was going to sleep. He was very hyper and he couldn't stop thinking about his friends and he's very excited to meet them, especially Mint.

He was humming to random songs along his journey to the school and he thought of giving something to his hyungs and Mint as a sign of thank you.

He passed by a convenience store and stopped abruptly as he stared inside the glass wall. He licked his lips and thought for awhile before going inside and started looking for snacks.