Oh because even when I was flat broke

You made me feel like a million bucks

You do, I was made for you.

Both of the twins were sleeping already and I stopped. I dried my tears and then left to the room. I closed the door quietly and then nearly jumped because Louis was standing right in front of me.

"Do you always sing to them?" Louis whispered. He's voice was trembling and weak.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked and stroked his cheek gently. It was wet, I knew that he cried.

"I just... Why can't I be just a good father like you?" he asked and looked so hurt. 

"You are!" I said. He really was. But it was just new to him. Maybe.

"What kind of father tickles his daughter and almost manage to choke her? Harry, I'm really sorry. For all. My moodwings and just... all", he said and I sighed. I took him to my hug and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's okay... I'm just sometimes very confused. And fuck, the baby kicked me just", I said and groaned. Ow! Hey, that hurted!

"You okay?" Louis asked when he saw my face.

"Yeah. She's just wild", I said.

Louis froze a little. What? What I said this- Oh well fuck. Louis didn't know that it was a girl.

"It's girl?" he said and I nodded weakly.

"Oh my godness", Louis smiled and kissed my big stomach. 

"Two months anymore", he said and I smiled. Yeah. Two months.

- - - - -

"Louis? Have you seen my t-shirt?" I shouted and sighed. Where is it? I've been looking it for ages! And I have to go to the hospital like twenty minutes. Damn.

"It's in the laundry basket!" Louis shouted.

"Oh you got be kidding me!" I shouted and then ran my hands to my curls. Life is so complicating!

"Why?" Louis asked. I nearly jumped to the air, when I saw Louis behind me. Where the hell he came to there?

"I need it! It's my only extra large shirt! I don't have any others and I have to go to the hospital! I hate this! Why my stomach has to be so big? Oh god it's just one baby, and then it grows like this! I can't even- unghh!"

Louis had pressed his lips to mine and he had wrapped his arms to my waist. I kissed him back. Actually I has missed this. Lottie and Edward have took our all time and even kissing was imbossiple sometimes.

"Just... shut up", he mumbled against my lips. I smiled and pulled away.

"No, really. I need that shirt", I said but Louis pulled me back. He kissed me roughly and I couldn't held back a moan. 

Louis kissed my lips, my jawline, and my neck. He sucked my sweet spot and I groaned.

"L-louis... need, t-that shirt", I managed to said. I felt Louis' smirk against my neck and he pulled away.

"We have time", he whispered and kissed me. I kissed him back but mumbled against his lips: "Ten minutes."

"We're quick", he said and I chuckled. 

"You have to be very quick", I smiled.

"And you have to be very quiet", he replied and I laughed.