I pressed the gas watching it pass eighty. My hair was whipping around me violently due to the open window. This felt exhilarating I was pushing death, mocking it really. I started laughing.

Louis placed his hands on the dashboard, "Harry slow down."

"Why?" I said as we pushed a hundred.

"Because you're gonna kill us, and I don't want to die yet, not like this."

When I turned my attention back to the road I saw what looked like a girl, kind of looked like Maisy but I knew it wasn't.

I slammed on the breaks and turned the wheel. The car spun out of control before we came to an abrupt stop. I smashed my head off the steering wheel. The images became faded, and I started to nod out, my eyes growing heavy.

Glancing at the deflated airbag in front of me I let out a groan, my vision blurred. When my fingers brushed gently above my eyebrows, I pulled them away coated in blood.

God did my head hurt I wonder if Louis.... Louis. I shot up looking over at Louis who was covered by his air bag. I reached in my back pocket pulling out my switchblade, as I sliced the air bag, it deflated and his face came into view. He was unconscious.

It looked like he had a bruise on his forehead and his lip was badly cut. I sat up jerking him around, "Lou are you okay, Lou stay with me."

I leaned into placing my head to his chest to see if he was breathing, I didn't hear anything, not a thing. I shook him some more but I was too late, I had killed my best friend.

I shook as I looked out into the distance, I hated myself. I hated how everyone I loved, cared about, left me. It was now a simple fact that anyone I remotely cared about would leave whether it be a week, month, or in Louis' case years. Everything I touched would perish.

Suddenly I head Louis let out a small breath. I turned to him grabbing him by the face looking at him firmly, "you're alright, God I thought you were gone."

"I-I've been better, what the fuck were trying to do?"

"I just wanted to- feel something again, some emotion."

"Over whats happening?" he questioned with a scowl.

"Why do you say it like its nothing, she's probably going to die and it's going to be my fault." I yelled suddenly angry with how he was treating the situation.

Louis twisted his head to me, "First of all watch your fucking tone man, you nearly killed me, second of all that's not what I meant, out of all the boys I probably have the least bit of connection towards Maisy but i still care about her."

"Well she's dead, you heard Luke he said she has two days."

"Maybe maybe not, the boys and I came up with a- a plan."

"I'm sorry?" I asked confused.

"We wanna help."

I shook my head, "no fucking way. You're not getting involved. I can't lose any one of you guys."

"It's okay."

"No it's not, I was the biggest asshole and now I'm paying for it. I did some really fucked up shit, and finally I met someone who makes me want to change, who makes me understand the importance of life. This is gods way of punishing me."

"We'll get her back. We've come up with a plan and we're all willing to risk our lives in the process."

"Please don't,  if I lose one of you guys I just-
You know your the only thing I have, that I consider family. You like a brother to me."

"I know Harry, I've always looked at you as a my younger brother, cleaning up your messes, protecting you. I will always risk my life for you."

I looked at him, pulling him in a hug, "you know I'd do the same Lou. Your my brother."

The ride back was silent and when we came back Niall and Liam rushed to us with panic.

"What happened?" Liam asked his eyebrows furrowed.

Instead of answering I pulled him into a hug wrapping my arms around him and I started crying. I couldn't remember the last time I had let them see me cry. Niall and Louis walked over completing the tight embrace.

My sanity lingered... But I felt like it was on the edge of a cliff,

ready to fall.

___________________

It's super short because I'll be updating sunday(:

Favorite tv show? Teenwolf

Favorite super hero? Superman

More updates to post this upcoming week (: