Chapter 20

Hey hey.

Its been a while I know.
So here is one of the last chapters.
Remember to vote and comment and I guess that's it.

Bye bye :)

-------------------------

Ronna's POV

I had never felt so much pain in my body ever. My head was paining and so were some of my limbs. My lower abdomen was where the most pain was. Excruciating pain. I just felt pain all over.

I opened my eyes and I was surrounded by bodies. My vision was still very blurry but as soon as they cleared I clearly saw the faces of the people hovering over me. They were talking a lot and touching me and doing other things that I couldn't comprehend at the moment. After a while they stopped and slowly started disappearing from my field of vision. Then I realized that I was at the hospital.
Why am I here?

The doctor asked me if I could speak and so I opened my mouth and tried but all that came out was a deafening croak that I had never heard before. I tried again and gave up there was no use. The doctor gave me a glass of water and the water made its way down my throat, I felt so refreshed. It was like I hadn't drank water in a long time and my dry throat felt better. Much much better.

Then I saw him. Sitting on the chair. Starring at me with his beautiful blue eyes and a tear escaped my eye. The doctor help me sit up before he excused himself and said that he would come back in a while to do some check ups on me.

Emilio stood up and walked towards my bed. He stopped right before the bed and starred at me. He seemed to be in deep thought before he spoke.

"Bellisimo I'm so sorry I'm such a bastard. I'm such an idiot. This is all my fault. I should have never brought you into any of this. I shouldn't have. Bellisimo I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry .I should have listened to you and respected your choice when you said no.I shouldn't have been so selfish and worry about my business instead of worrying about your safety.I should have never dragged you into any of this. I'm so so sorry Ronna." He broke his gaze at me and looked at the ground in disappointment.

I cleared my throat and tried to speak.
"Emi.." I cleared my throat again. "Don't be ...sorry there's... nothing to be sorry ...............about."

He sat on the bed and smiled at me.
"I've missed you."

"What happened?" I asked in a low voice still clearing my throat.

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head.

He let out a long sigh.
"We were at a dealing with Nazario when they started a shoot out and we started fighting. We killed most of them and we were left with a few. You saw a guy he wanted to shoot me and you stood behind me to protect me for the bullet. You got shot."
He remained silent for a while.

"You started bleeding out and we all panicked. You passed out and you've been in a coma for one month and two weeks mainly because of shock."

I remained silent.
I was shot. I remember then I passed out. But a coma? What?