Charter 16

There's a pic of Ronna.

Hey hey hope you guys are fine. I'm almost done with the book I'm so excited.

So remember to vote, comment and tell your friends about this book.

Thank you :)

--------------------------------------

Ronna's POV

I spent most of the day in the garden reading a novel like the addict that I was. I wasn't that social and I preferred being in quiet places, away from people. I went back into the house at around six and began packing. When I was halfway done, I went to the dining room for diner and awkward silence filled the room. After I was done, I went to the kitchen and helped Darya as we made light conversation.

"So did you talk to Emilio?"
"Yes Darya we did talk. Are you happy?"

"Did you reconcile?"
I looked at the ceiling. "No not really."

She looked at me with her hazel eyes and smiled at me. "Well I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry Darya. He's with Fiore and he's happy."

I saw her face scrunch up but she changed it to a calm face a few seconds later. I bid her goodnight and went back to the room where I continued to pack. I packed short, tight jeans, t shirt and a few dresses.
I slipped into my pajamas and decided to watch TV before I slept.I decided to watch Friends,one of m favorite shows.

I heard a knock on the door and I immediately knew that It was Emilio.

"Ronna."
"Emilio."
"I just wanted to tell you that we're leaving tomorrow morning at around ten so be prepared."
"Okay." I closed the door and waited to hear his footsteps as he walked away. Finally he did walk away.

I liked him .I still liked him. Even though I didn't want to like him , I did. And he still made me have Butterflies in my stomach every time he was close to me. Every time that he laughed. Every time that he smiled. He was perfect and I was attracted to him. Even though I refused to show the attraction that I had for him.

---------------------------------------

Emilio's POV

I woke up and turned around and I met Fiore's calm, beautiful face. She was beautiful but I didn't feel anything for her anymore like I used to. She  deserved someone better than me. She deserved someone who would love her unconditionally unlike me. I knew what I had to do and why I had to do it.

I got into the bathroom and ran a cold shower. I got into khaki trousers and a black shirt and had one of my men drag my suitcases to the car. I went down stairs and found Ronna having breakfast with Darya making conversation and laughing with her soprano laugh. She had blue shorts and a red shirt.

She smiled at me and greeted me before continuing with her breakfast. I had black coffee and toast and said goodbye to Darya before I left to inspect my compound. I went to the torture house that wasn't used since we got Ronna and Val and made sure that it was clean. I talked to my men before going to the girls house. I talked to them for a while before giving them instructions and making my way to the mansion through the garden.