Chapter 4

Another shot of Fiore.
Well learn more about her in this chapter.

Anyway hope you guys are doing great.

The whole book is unedited so kindly don't mind the errors. I'll fix them later I PROMISE.

So bye:)

-------------------

Emilio's POV

I walked into my room and found Fiore getting ready to sleep. She walked over to me and started kissing my neck expecting me to kiss her back. I took her hands away and held them before her chest.

"Not today Fiore. I'm tired."

She sulked and sat on our bed. "Emilio why? You've never refused my sex. Its because of that girl isn't it. What do you see in her? She's black!"

"And so what Fiore? Her skin color doesn't matter. And no its not because of her I'm just tired okay."

"But Emilio I'm traveling for a week. At least have sex with me before the next time we see each other."

I took of my suit and remained with my boxers." Fiore life isn't always about sex. We did that yesterday and the day before. Give it a break please."

" Its because of her and I know it."

"No its not and dare you say anything bad about her" I said raising my voice. " I feel nothing for her okay." I got into the bed and kissed her on her cheek.
" You should get some sleep mio amore. Good night."

I couldn't sleep. I kept on thinking about her.
Am I over her? I mean she doesn't even like me and she's with Dario and I'm with Fiore so it would probably never work even though I would want a second chance with her.

I got up and pulled out my journal from the drawer. I went down stairs, to my library where I would be at peace and wrote about her. I put everything I possibly could about her down on paper and smiled at the complete product when I was done.

Maybe I still like her.

-----------------------------------------

Ronna's POV.

The past two days were awkward. Emilio and I avoided each other as much as we possibly could but every night he would give me his phone to call my mother. I spent my time in the garden reading a book or sleeping or helping Darya out. Fiore wasn't around. She is a model and had traveled to Italy for a fashion week. Thank goodness she wasn't around.

It was a Thursday and I had just gotten up at around eleven o'clock. I showered and got into gray yoga pants and a fitting beige shirt. I went down stairs and found my breakfast set on the table as usual. I ate my waffles with my coffee and went to the kitchen where I found Darya.