Chapter 12

Emilio in the shot.

Hope you guys remember to vote, comment and tell your friends about this book.

I also hope that life is being good to you and you are happy. I'm about to open school oh how I dread that.

Bye bye:)

---------------------------------------

Ronna's POV

The town was small and peaceful. We found a diner and decided to stop there first. I got out of the car and walked into the diner Emilio following closely behind. The diner had a warm homey feel to it and I liked it. We sat down and soon a waitress walked over to us. She was short and she had blonde hair and a wide smile on her face.

Great she's going to start giving all the attention to Emilio and start flirting with him. I thought to myself bit I was wrong. She seemed not interested in Emilio at all and took our orders.

"You were about to get jealous."he said as he leaned back on his chair.

"I was not. Why would I even be jealous?"

"I don't know bellisimo. You tell me. Maybe you still have a crush on me?"

I laughed." You're crazy Emilio. Besides you're the one who likes me."

He didn't deny anything. Instead he just smiled at me. Soon our supper arrived. Fries, burgers and some chicken. We ate in silence and we were done in a few minutes. I guess we must have been really hungry.

He paid for the meal and asked where the towns motel was. We were given directions and a few minutes later, he parked the car in front if the motel. Surprisingly, the other parkings were occupied and a few spots were free.

We got into the motel and went starlight to the reception. A mid fifties woman with slightly gray hair created us with a wide smile.

"Good evening. How may I help you?"

"May we have two rooms please."

"Oh I'm sorry we only have one room left."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"There's a lot of people in town and some arrived today. I'm sorry buy we only have one room left but I'm sure you two lovebirds don't mind."

"No no. We're not together." I said and saw slight pain in Emilio's eyes as I said those words.

"We'll be fine. Can we have the keys?"

He paid for the room and we walked into room seventeen. It was larger than I had expected. There was a large bed and a couch and a bathroom. One bed.One bed.

Emilio must have sensed my worry as he locked the door.

"Don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch." He said throwing his coat on it with a somewhat angry voice.