Chapter 13

Hey guys.
Hope you are all okay.

There's a shot of  Ronna.

Anyway thank you for your support and all.

Remember to vote, comment and tell you're friends about the book.

Bye bye:)

----------------------------------

Emilio's POV

She remained silent for the rest of the journey. I thought that she was angry at me because of something I had said or done. Way to screw up Emilio.
When we arrived, she went straight to her room without saying a word. Maybe she just wants to be alone or she wants to rest? Or maybe it because of her periods that's she's like this.

I didn't know why I cared anyway. It wasn't my job to care about her. That chapter in my life was over and now I had to care about Fiore and planning our wedding. But I couldn't help but think about Ronna. Was she going to be okay? Does she hate me again?

I walked out of my library and into the kitchen to grab a snack. Darya had just come downstairs from Ronna's room I think. I took an apple from the fridge and asked her if Ronna was okay.

"Bambino she okay. Why? Do you still care about her?"

"Off course not Darya. I'm getting married."

"You know that you still care about her bambino. There's no need to lie to me. I see how you look at her. The same way you did when you were together."

"So what I care? There's nothing ever going to happen between us again. She just wants to get this over with and go back home."

"Tall to her Emilio. You know the problem between you two is that you don't talk to each other. Just talk to her okay."

"No. I won't." I stormed up the stairs and into my room. Fiore was to come back tomorrow with Fabio. I drank some whisky and became so drunk that the world around me became blurry.

-------------------------------------------

Ronna's POV.

When I'm on my periods I never get to sleep well. All the cramps make it impossible to sleep peacefully so I just lay in bed with my eyes closed forcing myself to sleep. I slept for about four hours before waking up at five in the morning. I showered and got into black sweat pants and an oversized red sweat shirt. There was a TV in my room that I rarely ever used but I decided to use it today. I sat down with a bowl of popcorn and started watching keeping up with the kardashians.

At around ten o'clock, I got out of the room and went down stairs. I found a note on the counter. It was from Darya. She had asked me to watch over the house because she had gone to the store to pick up some things and she would be gone for a while. I made myself a snack and went up the stairs.

Wait where's Emilio?

I knocked on his door three times before I opened it and there he was knocked out, lying on the floor. I got in and studied what he had been drinking.

"Two bottles of whisky? Really Emilio."

I walked over to where he was and squatted beside him. He smelled bed. I pushed his body and put him in a sitting position where his back was being supported by the bed. I pulled his heavy body onto the bed and covered him with the sheets.
He didn't even flinch as I did all this. He must have been knocked out way too cold. I got a glass of water and put it on his bedside table with some pain killers before looking at his resting figure once more and exiting the room.

----------------------------------

Emilio's pov

Fuck. I had a headache. A really bad one. I felt nausea too. It must be because I was hungover. I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock. It was three in the afternoon. I sat down and drank the water with the painkillers before going to the bathroom.

Wait! I didn't do that. I didn't put water and I could have sworn I passed out on the floor. Who could have done this?

I had a shower and hot into sweat pants and a figure hugging maroon shirt. I went downstairs and found Ronna sitting on the couch watching a movie. I walked into the kitchen and found a note from Darya.

It must have been Ronna in that case.

"Ronna."

"Uhha" she said her eyes still glued to greys anatomy.

"Thanks for what you did."

"No problem."

I sat down on the leather couch next to her and thought about how to start a conversation with her like Darya had suggested.

"So how's your day?" I asked calmly.

"It's okay. How about yours?"

"Its okay I guess."

Silence filled the room and her eyes were glued onto the TV. I studied her figure, her curly hair, her chubby cheek. I didn't know why I kept on doing this. Why I kept on looking at her, studying her features. Discovering her flaws and her perfections and loving them.

"You need to stop starring at me Emilio" she looked at me with her hazelnut eyes and looked back at the TV." It's creepy."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to."
We sat in silence as we watched greys anatomy until Fiore arrived. Darya had called in a few hours earlier and said that she wouldn't be able to come until tomorrow and so she had asked Ronna to prepare diner.

Fiore sat down next to me as we waited for diner and told me about her fashion shows and her photoshoots. She was just complaining about her hairstylists and her so called stupid assistant.
Sometimes I wished that I could just mute out or block her out when she talked. 

Ronna served us spaghetti with meatballs and sat down on the opposite end of the table.

"What the hell is this black bitch?"

I saw that Ronna was angry but she wouldn't let it show too much, she just faked a smile . "Its spaghetti and meatballs."

"I can't eat this,too many calories. I want a salad."

"Then go make yourself a salad Fiore. You do know where the kitchen is right."

"How dare you talk to me like that," said Fiore as she stood up. "Go and make me some salad now."

"I don't know what the fuck your deal is Fiore but you're not going to command me like I'm some maid of yours. If you want something go make it yourself okay. And dare you talk shit to me again. I dare you to cross me again! I swear if you do I will fucking kill you!Understood?" Ronna said in a loud harsh tone.

"Emilio say something." Fiore looked at me expecting me to speak but I gazed at Ronna and into her angry eyes and I didn't want to mess with her. Never before had I seen her this angry and I didn't want to cross an angry black woman so I just lowered my head.

"Fuck all of you" said Fiore as she stormed out of the dining room.

"I'm sorry about her." I said to Ronna as she ate I'm silence. She didn't say anything back and when she was done she washed the dishes and went to her room.

What is it with women?