Chapter 3

Everybody meet Fiore. In real life she's a fashion blogger called Micah Gianelli.

So you'll get to meet her in this chapter and you'll be amazed at who she is.

Anyway remember to vote comment and ask me any questions.

I'm trying to update as fast as I can before I go back to school. Oh how I hate school. If only I could drop out and become like Johnny Depp.

So that's it for now.

Bye:)

---------------------------------

Ronna's POV.

The door was opened by Darya and she ran to me and embraced me in a tight hug.

"Mio bambini Ronna. Oh how I have missed you." She said.

"I've missed you too Darya."

She let go of me and led me into the house after we said goodnight to Olivia.

"I was so excited when I heard you were coming back. I cooked a special meal for you and I know you would love it. I even prepared your room with all the things you liked and filled your vase with roses."

I smiled. She was so sweet and thoughtful. "You didn't have to do that Darya."

"Nonsense. I did have to. Oh how I've missed you."

She led me into the dining room where I saw Emilio with a woman. She was gorgeous. Gorgeous body gorgeous hair, gorgeous everything. I felt inferior around her. She walked over to me and smiled at me.

"You must be Ronna. I've heard so much about you although I thought you would be somehow better looking."

Bitch what?

"Fiore," shouted Emilio , " watch it."

"I'm Fiore nice to meet you. I'm Emilio's fiancé."

I laughed inwardly.

This bitch is with Emilio. Emilio is in a serious relationship. Oh this is great.

"Oh I didn't know. But its nice to meet you too."

I made a vow to myself that I would be nice to her even though every bone in my body wanted to strangle her to death. I was still going to be nice and soon I would leave them and go back home where I would never see or hear from them again.

She smiled at me and walked over to Emilio and kissed him right in front if me. They were getting rough on each other and I was uncomfortable so I left and went to the kitchen where I found Darya putting the food on a plate.