Chapter 15

Ronna again.

Just a reminder all the pictures are from Instagram.

A few more chapters and the book will be over.

So remember to vote, comment and ask any questions.

Thank you guys :)

-----------------------------------

Emilio's POV

I walked away from her because I didn't want her too see the pain in my eyes. I didn't want her to leave me again but I know how much she wanted to go home. How much she wanted to have a normal life and I didn't want to be the one ruining her dreams. I took a cold shower as usual and got into my boxer briefs. When I got out, I found Fiore sitting on the bed with lingerie on.
And there it is again.The stone hard boner.

I wanted to jump on her and make love to her but I just couldn't. I don't know why but ever since Ronna came I rarely had sex with Fiore.

"Come here Emilio and make love to me," she said in a seductive voice

"Not tonight Fiorella. I'm tired." That was her full name, Fiorella but she preferred being called Fiore

"You're dick says otherwise." She said latching her arms around my neck. She started kissing my chin slowly advancing to my lips.

I took her hands away from me and looked at her startled face.

"Baby not tonight." I said kissing her cheeks.

"Why the fuck not Emilio." She said raising her voice. "Its because of her isn't it. That black bitch is sleeping with you right. That's why you don't want me anymore. You're sleeping with her!What is it that you see in that girl? She's just thick!She's ugly, nothing compared to me so why don't you want to sleep with me?...."

"Shut the fuck up Fiorella or I will make you shut up. Its not because of her. And don't you ever talk about her like that , Do you hear me! Unlike you she's a lady, she respects herself and her body and unlike you she doesn't have to inject silicone and do squats everyday to have a big ass. She's beautiful just the way she is and you will never reach her level. And no I'm not sleeping with her.And unlike you she would want to have children."

She just starred at me, "Then go ahead fuck her. Have her ugly children and you can go and burning hell. Fuck her because you prefer her than me...."

She was about to continue but I stopped her, "Shut the fuck up you bitch. Don't you dare speak again."

"You think you scare me Emilio because you don't. You're just a good for nothing pussy...."

I had had enough of this woman so I walked out of the room making sure to bang it loudly. She opened it and ran after me. "You bastard, you coward. Face me like a man. Let's get this over with once and for all pussy head."

I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around to face her and tried to compose myself. "As much as I would live to argue with you all night long I'm done arguing. I won't argue with you anymore so just go to sleep."

She starred at me and looked like she wanted to add more but she turned around and walked back to my room. Then she banged the door.
I went to the kitchen and took a bottle of whiskey then made my way to the library where I found Ronna sitting quietly on the couch facing the window. The curtains were open and you could clearly see the sky with all its beautiful stars.