XV- "My Grandma Looks Better Than You, She's Been Dead For 10 Years"

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine," Indianna said quietly.

"My grandma looks better than you, she's been dead for 10 years," Kirstie said bluntly. "I don't want you puking in my lesson next, so let's go."

Indianna hated that Kirstie had gotten a job at the school, it meant that there was another pair of eyes watching her.

"Kirstie, just go," Indianna sighed and hitched her bag up on her shoulder and walked towards the exit.

"Do you really think that I won't drag you there myself?" Kirstie said and caught Indianna's arm, pulling her to a halt. "You either go to him willingly, or I take you to him." Indianna tried to pull away, but Kirstie's grip got stronger. "Kid, you're acting like this is your execution. You're the one who is making yourself feel like shit, he's the one who can stop it, so just be a good little mate and go to Greyson."

"You really don't like me do you?" Indianna said quietly and Kirstie laughed.

"No, I do like you, Indianna, but I don't like the way you act. You're going to make yourself ill if you keep doing this and I won't have my Luna acting like an idiot," Kirstie snapped. "You're new to this world, I get that, but you need to go to Greyson! You see that mark on your collar bone? You can't fight it. Greyson marked you as his and that made the bond between you two stronger than ever. It will get stronger everyday and until you realise what a twat you are being by making yourself ill, I will drag you to Greyson everyday if I need to."

"Can you get off me?" Indianna muttered.

"That's it," Kirstie sighed and effortlessly pulled Indianna out of the toilet's and into the school corridor. "Struggle all you want, kid, I'm much stronger than you."

Indianna gritted her teeth and glared at the ground as Kirstie gently but firmly dragged Indianna down the stairs. Indianna saw the canteen doors come into sight and she sighed, giving up and letting Kirstie guide her to them.

"You'll thank me in the long run, kid," Kirstie chuckled and pushed the double doors open. Noise flooded Indianna's ears and people filled her vision. She felt eyes on her and she shifted uncomfortably on her feet, she hated attention, but because of Greyson she had it.

Greyson was pretty famous within the school and it was well known that he had taken an interest to Indianna. 

Not that the humans knew why.

Indianna's eyes landed on Greyson who was talking to someone she didn't know and he slowly looked up and smirked at her. *I have to admit, Kirstie is helpful sometimes,* he said and stood up and made his way over to her. "Thanks, sis," he said and she nodded.

"No problem," she said and smirked at Indianna who pursed her lips. "You better be in my class, Greyson, if you skip it I'll kill you."

Greyson shrugged his shoulders. "I'll see how I feel."

"Be there," Kirstie said sternly and let go of Indianna's arm and turned on her heel, walking out of the canteen.

Indianna looked up at Greyson who was less than a foot from her and sparks filled her body. He smirked cockily, knowing what Indianna was feeling. He knew what feelings the mark created, he knew that all Indianna wanted to do was touch him and be near him, he knew that her body was craving for his. He even knew that her mind was starting to be affected. He was constantly in her head, he heard when Indianna thought about him. He heard when Indianna wanted to be near him. He knew that whether Indianna liked it or not, the bond was growing.

"You look like shit," he said, very aware of the many eyes on him and Indianna. He had heard the rumors, he knew that everyone thought something was going on with him and Indianna.

"Thanks," Indianna grumbled and gasped when Greyson grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. Pleasure filled her immediately and she had to bite her lip to stop a moan escaping. She hated that his touch felt so good. One touch could make her melt. One touch soothed her migraine and had her begging for more. "Greyson, don't," she whispered. "Please."

"Why not?" Greyson smirked as he dipped his head.

"Everyone is watching, I don't want them to think-"

"Think what? That we're going out? Sugar, we're mates," he scoffed and rested his forehead on hers. "Now, kiss me."

Indianna didn't want to, but she did. It confused her so much, but she couldn't explain the feelings he ignited within her. She hated him, but at the same time she didn't. Ever since he marked her more feelings had developed. She could fight them when she wasn't near Greyson, but it was getting harder and harder to stay away. When she was away from him the pain started. The migraines appeared and so did the sickness.

He was her medicine.

"Indie-"

Indianna pressed her lips to his and that was all that mattered for that moment, the feel of him against her lips. The sparks that filled her body were orgasmic and Greyson smirked, sliding his hands down Indianna's body and squeezing her ass.

"Told you I get what I want."