Chapter 32

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and the rest, I love you all!

Rin POV
Today was my day with Haruhi.

I was feeling a bit down, so I decided to plan one day each where I could hang out with my friends.

So today was Haruhi's day.

I was super excited because we were going rollerskating and I hadn't been in years.

Unsurprisingly, Haruhi had never been.

I grabbed my skates from the closet that Kyo and I shared, and laced up the familiar rainbow laces.

I missed these.

I used to go roller skating with my parents a lot, when Hika and Kao were too young.

Before they got rich.

Honestly, it brought back some painful memories, and I hated that. Every time the Host Club dragged me some place, I had a painful memory to go along with it.

So I decided to change that.

Haruhi and I are going rollerskating, Tamaki and I are going shopping, The twin decided they wanted to go o the local pool, and Honey and Mori wanted to go to the rose gardens.

I don't really know where Kyo and I are going yet, but I wanted it to be extra special, so I'm still planning it.

"Woah there! Off to roller skating?" Fuyumi grabbed my hands as I skated down the corridor.

"Yeah! I'm super excited! It going to be great!" I smiled super wide, more excited than I had been in years.

Fuyumi looked at me, with this feeling in her eyes I just couldn't place, and told me she was glad I was so happy.

"Okay! I'm off! I'll text you when I'm done, do you think you could send a car?" I asked sheepishly, I still felt bad about asking to be picked up.

"Of course! Have fun, okay? And be safe!" Fuyumi waved to me as I skated off towards Haruhi's house.

This was gonna be great.

~~TIME SKIP TO right about when Rin and Haruhi finished skating (don't worry it'll appear in a flashback later ok)~~

Fuyumi POV

"Sure! I'll send the car! Did you have fun? Good. Okay, see you when you get home!" I had just sent the car to go pick up Rin, and was expecting Kyouya home any second now.

I was baking some pumpkin cookies, Rin's favorite, when Kyouya came home.

"Where's Rin?" He asked, coming over to me and eating a piece of the cookie dough.

"Hey! Those are for your girlfriend, you big dummy. Sit down on the couch, we need to talk." I quickly ushered my youngest brother to the couch, sitting him down and looking him in the eye.

"Rin seems very happy lately. Well, lately as in these past few days." I implied, hoping he would take the hint.

"Gosh, I hope so. It's hard work trying to keep her past from catching up to her. I don't want her to be sad."

"Understandable. You, too, seem more cheerful that usual. Has something happened?" I asked again, hoping he was going to tell me what I wanted to hear.

"I don't know."

Oh my god.

Males.

"What do you mean, 'I don't know'?" Keep pressing. That's the key.

"Nothing's happened, why?"

Jesus mother duckies doing the yuckies Christ.

I'll have to be blunt.

"Kyouya, did you propose?"

"WHAT?!" He practically leapt out of his seat in shock.

"It's a valid question. Did you, or did you not?"

"I-I-I didn't!!" Kyouya, at this point, was red in the face,making me chuckle slightly.

"Hm. You may want to do it soon, then. Otherwise Father may arrange something." I pointed out.

"Yes, yes I know. I've debated it for some time, actually..." He trailed off at the end, deep in thought.

"Awwww! How cute!"

"Shut up! I'm not cute!"

"You are too, baby brother! How precious, my baby brother is in loooovvvveee!!!"

He groaned in embarrassment, "Stop!"

"Kyouyaaaaa, you're in looove!!"

"Don't you think I know that?!"

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Hey." Rin trudged through the door with a smile on her face and her skates in her hands.

"Oh! Rin! How was roller skating?" Kyo asked to cover the red blush on his face from our previous conversation.

"Tiring. I'm... Really... Tired... Whoops!" Rin's eyes rolled back and she collapsed into Kyouya's arms.

"Tiring? She was only gone for a few hours..." I said, slightly confused.

"Did she eat breakfast this morning?" Kyo asked, realization dawning on his face.

"She took it with her, said she'd eat it when she had time." I explained, as Kyo searched her pockets.

And in a pocket, there it was, the bagel she took as her breakfast.

"Oh man... Why didn't she eat it?" I asked, worrying about poor Rin. I'd grown to love her like a sister in the time she had stayed with us.

"Sometimes she forgets. Stupid... We fought about this. I lost. Stupid..."

And with that, Kyouya picked up Rin and stormed into their bedroom.