"Boy know what you and that boy have something in common". Coach said

"And what is that coach" I said looking at him funny.

Y'all both have anger issues and play basketball very well he said looking out his office window watching the boys shoot balls cause their break was over with.

But one of them caught my attention and that was Demonte.

He was very consistent with his shots like I use to be. It felt like I was looking at my own reflection.

"Dee why did you ever quick basketball. I mean that was all you Mannn. You were so good at it. When they told me you was transferring to Hoover High I was like man are you serious. "

Coach Tee said looking at me like he was having a flashback or something.

"You know that broke my heart Mannn , you were so talented I was like I know this boy going pro with no doubt" he said laughing to himself.

"Well things just didn't turn out the way it should have been. "I said still watching Demonte shooting balls.

"No that is not true I still believe you have chance you just got to put you're  mind to it.
" Coach Tee said.

"You right but I don't think it's for me anymore . "I said.

"Nawl it's the fact that you got into the streets more than basketball that's what fucked you up , and you know it Dee". He said

"I know but Imma quick one day. "I said

"Aight will see. "Coach Tee said.

"Now gone out their and help Monte his aims are a lil off I'm pretty sure he can learn from the best. "Coach said smiling at me.

That boosted my ego a lil bit.

"Yea and ONLY the best" I said walking out his office while laughing.

I was walking towards Demonte when he looked up at me.

"What the fuck you want" Demonte said. with a mug.

"Look coach tee just told me to come over here cause your aims was a lil off and I just came to helps you  adjust aight. " I said

"Mann fuck you and your help" he said.

Breathe Darnell just breathe I said to my self. This lil nigga don't know who I am. He'll get his ass  kill for making me angry.

"Look just give me the damn ball so I can help your sorry ass out " I said with a very serious face.

He hesitated for awhile before giving me the ball.

"This is how you shoot when you want to make the perfect shot , just bend your needs a little then shoot oh and make sure you scretch your arms as far as you can" I said showing him.
I threw him the ball back and he did what exactly what I told him.

30 mintues later........

I was waiting in my car since it was time for them to go and Demonte needed a ride home since he live over their by one of my trap house. We got over our little dispute. Turns out the boy really good but that don't mean Imm be cool with his sister though.

"Aye man we ready to go "Tahj said while getting in the front seat and Demonte sat in the back. Soon as I pull out the school parking lot mama name pop on my screen so I put her speaker phone since I was driving.

"Hey ma what you need. "I said while driving.
"Hey baby can you pick up some food from American Deli and meet me at room 303 at Northside-Hospital. "Mom said