"That's because I'm trying to focus on anything but Harry." Clair gives me an understanding nod, turning her head to look back at Harry. I try not to advert my glance over to them, but it doesn't really work. They were on a pedestal, for everyone's viewing pleasure.

"They look weird together, she's not his type." I didn't really know enough about to Kendall to judge her and decide if she was good enough for Harry. All I know, is if Harry likes spending time with her than I'm happy for him.

"Maybe she is, we don't know anything about that girl so we can't really judge them." Clair looks defeated, upset that she didn't do any further investigating while Harry and I were gone.

"We should get to know her then." Clair narrows her eyes, like an idea had just flown into her mind. "Come on." She grabs my wrist and pulls me towards Harry and Kendall. This was going to be the worst conversation of my life.

"No, Clair this is a bad idea." It was no use trying to persuade Clair that I didn't want to do this. When she had her mind set on something, she usually got her way. This was some fight I didn't want her to win, but I knew she would.

She practically drags me to where Harry and Kendall are standing, causing my cheeks to heat up in embarrassment. What was I going to say to them without sounding completely idiotic.

"So Harry, tell me about how you met sweet, little Kendall here." Clair stares at Harry, making him feel completely on the spot. Kendall looks up at Harry, awaiting for his response. She was probably expecting him to say something beautiful.

"We're in a course together, so we've known each other for awhile." Kendall loses some of her bright smile when Harry says his simple answer. It kind of makes me feel special, knowing that Harry would've probably gone on and on talking about how we met.

"It was kind of love at first sight with Harry and I, we fit so well together!" Kendall says adding onto Harry's statement. It was obvious Harry didn't agree with what she was saying, but he let her have the bragging rights.

"That's great Harry, I'm so glad you're happy." Clair turns to look at me when she realizes how cheery I've suddenly become. It was a total change of mood, but it was just me playing along with Harry's game.

"You're the ex-girlfriend right?" Kendall asks, while twirling a piece of hair between her fingers. "It's so amazing how you guys can still be friends." It was clear she was bragging about Harry being hers now. Well, two can play at that game.

"That's right, I'm the lucky ex-girlfriend. I'm so glad that relationship is over with now, he was a total and complete wreck." I felt bad outing Harry, but I was doing this to get back at the both of them.

"I highly doubt that, Harry is an amazing guy and I'm lucky to have him." Kendall clings to his side, pulling him close, fighting for what is hers. It bothered me to see him attached to her, but I needed to see this so I could always be prepared.

"And if you want to keep him, I would really suggest some blonde hair dye. It's just his type." After I say that to Kendall, I walk away from the both of them, Clair following me far behind.

"What the hell was that Sarah?" Clair asks me, while I run towards the door. What did I just even do? Why was I playing the hatred jealousy card now? That wasn't who I was. I just screwed up whatever friendship Harry and I had left.