Chapter #12

****

Alli's POV

I decided to write to Jake, i didnt want to talk to him, but i felt bad for ignoring him.

Once I'd finished writing the letter, i put my shoes on and walked out of the house.

I was nervouse, going past his house. I hadnt been there in a really long time, and i hoped i wouldnt run into anyone.

Just as I was walking up the front steps of his house, the door opened to Melissa and Jake kissing. My eyes widened in surprise before i ran down the steps and sprinted back home. Only when i got back to the safety of my bed room did i realize the note wasnt in my hand.

Ugh, i thought, i must have dropped it as i ran. I just hoped i didnt drop it near his house, otherwise he would have a chance to read it, or worse Melissa could have gotten her hands on it. In that case I my social life was basically over.

I guess I would have to wait and find out. I just couldnt get the thought of him and Melissa making out, out of my head. I suppose I shouldnt be so bothered seeing as I didnt like him anymore, I just couldnt stand to see him with someone so... desperate to say the least of.

Jake's POV

Meliss opened the door, about to leave, just before it opened completly she turned around and crushed her lips against mine. I struggled to get out of her grasp, but she held on even tighter. When she pulled away, i noticed Alli turning away and running.

Melissa made a disgusted face and turned to me and smiled. "Goonight, Jakey !" she blew a kiis to me, and turned and left.

I ran a hand through my hair, and looked around. One chance to talk to Alli and Melissa had ruined it, typical.

The girl had invited herself in, after she claimed someone was stalking her. After acting all sorry for herself, she addmitted to faking, and was about to let herself out, and thats when she kissed me and all that crap.

looking down i noticed a piece of folded paper. Alli, i thought.

quickly i picked up the paper and walked inside closing the heavy door behind ,me.

sitting down in a chair. I unfolded the note and read:

Jake~

I think this is a better way to talk.

Maybe we could practice soccer together sometime?

Or is that not possible?

I dont really blame you for leaving... me.

it just really hurt a the time. I would like to be friends now though.

If thats what you want too?

~Alli

The wrods were writien in bright green pen, and her words were slightly slanted, as if writen in a rush. I felt bad for her seeing melissa and I like that. She obviously wanted to start over, friendship wise, and now that she had seen us like that, well she had probably already regret her decision.

I walked up to my bedroom, and pulled out a piece of paper and a black pen.

I thought of what I should write, and then, as if i was seeing myself from another persons eyes, i watched the pen swiftly flit over the, apologising profusely, before crumpling up the paper, and starting over. She didnt want to hear an excuse, so instead I should just wait until i (hopefully) saw her in person.

****

Again, I'm in the process of editing, and I'm really sorry for all the silly mistakes and shitty quality of the story. Soon it will be more manageable.