Chapter #3

• Dedicated to Liam

here it is !

Please comment or vote.. Cuz I know u read it, u just dint do anything :)

***

After the whole soccer incident I tried not to be noticed, it didn't work though, people tried talking to me, but I didn't feel up to it.

I was feeling down, from being rejected by Jake, and my moms cancer was worse.

Every day I would ride my bike up to the park and practice my soccer. It was basically the only thing to keep my mind off of my crappy home life.

One day though, I went up to the park in the afternoon and started doing my regular warm up.

After kicking and shooting at the net, I decided to practice juggling the ball, since I was trying to beat my record of 104 in a row.

I got to about 106 when I hit it off the side of my head, and it went flying off to the side. I jogged after the ball, only to realize it was coming back towards me.

I started juggling it again, but I was confused. Out the corner if my eye, I could see a figure walking towards me, and I turned while still keeping the ball moving.

Standing in front of me, his slightly longer hair ruffled in the breeze, was Jake.

I just stood and stared, and the ball rolled off to my side.

Atleast I beat my record, I thought.

"we can still be friends right ?" he asked stepping forward.

He was now really close, and he smelled like lemons.

I looked away, and walked after my ball, but before I could take two steps, he reached out and enveloped my hand in his.

I turned to look at him, and took a step towards him, our noses almost touching.

I only knew to say one thing, it was the question I had been asking myself since the day he stopped walking home with me.

"why did you leave?" I asked but I didn't want to hear his response, so I yanked my hand away from his and picked my balk up and left on my bike.

Only when I got home, did I realize while he held my hand, he had given me something.

A small crumpled note sat in the palm of my hand as I stared at it.

After a while, I picked up the note and un folded it.

The piece of paper opened up to be bigger than I thought it was.

And on it, written in black ink, in his writing was something I didn't expect

****

Tell me all what you think ! I would really appreciate your feedback, and if any one knows how , I would love to have a book cover made for this story !! So If anyone is interested in making one for this story it would be greatly appreciated, and u would dedicate a chapter to you ! XD