Chapter 41

I'm really close of ending this book :( 
But I have a new book out coming soon!

*maddie*

Oh my god help. I needed help. I had no where to run and no where to hide. I was stuck. My phone was broken and I could call Ray and tell him to get his butt over here. 

I hear someone come inside my room.

"Hey! It's time you come to the party!" A female voice says.

"Chole?" I turn around seeing her in a pink neon dress.

"Yes let's go dude." She grabs my wrist and pulls me towards that door.

"You seem tense. Or like you've seen a ghost. Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah let's just go." I shake my head.

As I walked out of my room I heard people. These were vandels friends. Villains to the core. I mean some of theses guys would have to recognize me as Girl Danger, but maybe they won't.

I walked down the long ass marble stairs as music starts to play in the corner.

What is this? A wedding?!

I almost slip but Chole catches me from behind.

"It's okay." She chuckles.

"Whatever. I want to get this thing over with." I say.

But right at that moment I really wanted Ray to just burst in. I wouldn't even mind Henry coming either.

"Here comes my lost daughter! vandel the biggest villain of swellview has found his captured daughter. And today she too will take the steps of her father!" Vandel said as a came down the last steps.

All the guests cheered. They all looked at me in awe and wonder. As if they had seen me before.

"She looks a lot like Girl Danger." Someone said.

I turned my head around and saw a boy my age. He had brown hair and the brown eyes.

I waved at him.

I walked towards the stage and turned to face the big crowded.

"And now for the rituals of vandel and his walldogs! You must first say the vow of never leaving the walldogs at all cost. And then you will get this tattoo. It will symbolize where you have come from." My father said.

Where are Henry and Ray?

*henry*

"What!" I yell.

"Ray you can't lose her! She could be in trouble!" Charlotte says.

"I know but what can I do!" Ray yells and paces around the room.

"Do you still have the location in lock?" I asked him.

"Yes but it's not gonna help much." He turns around to go on his computer.

"Wait! Yes it can!" I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

Charlotte pushed both of us aside and did a bunch of stuff on the computer and got her location back.

"I was gonna say ask Charlotte but.." I trail off.

"Yeah but I got there before you could say anything." She laughs.

"How did you-" Ray started but Charlotte cut him off.

"Schows told me." She explained.

"Mm I think it's best we go now." Ray suggested.