Chapter 16

*maddie*

I looked at Henry and then I looked away. I had just realized that nothing will happen to me because I'm indestructible. which means I'll still live if this volcano comes by. Oh well what should I do? I shake my head and go upstairs. I hear someone trail behind me but I don't care.

"Madison" I heard the voice say.

The only person who would call me that is Ray.

"Oh hey Ray" I say.

"Are you ok" he asks me.

"Yes" I quickly say.

"You sure" he says.

"No" I tell him.

I go into my room and shut my door. I just needed to sleep.

~~~~

I wake up and realize today is Friday the last day. i glup. I wear something really nice. hello?! Last day in gonna see these idiots I gotta wear something good for my last impression! I wave good bye to Ray and head to school. while I was walking I heard foot steps behind me. I get ready to fight. anyone could be behind me. Some one put their warm soft hands around my eyes.

"Guess who" the person said.

"Um jasper" I guess.

"No it's Henry" he takes his hands off my eyes.

"Oh nice way to say hello" I laugh.

"And your starting to warm up to me" he notices.

"Yeah whatever are you gonna ask that girl out" I quickly ask him to change the subject.

"Should I? The worlds gonna end Tomorrow" he sighs.

"Just do it for fun she not gonna be weirded out by you cause she'll be dead" I laugh and point out.

"So will you" be says.

"Actually I won't" I admit.

"WHAT WHY" he yells.

"Cause I'm I'm indestructible" I say

"Whattt" he says shocked.

"Why you didn't know that" I ask him.

"Yeah I mean I always knew Ray was but you..." he trails off.

"It's fine I never really told anyone" I sigh.

We both walked in silence after. Then when we reached school Charlotte was eating a stick of butter with sprinkles on it and jasper was holding (as usual) a bucket.

"Hey Charlotte" I wave. she looks at me and nods and then goes back to eating her butter.

"Ewww Charlotte what are you eating" Henry says.

"Butter what's your problem" she snaps.

"Nothing" Henry quickly says.

"Look Henry it's the girl" I tell him.

He looks at bianca the way he looked at Chole literally about a week ago. wow this boy can move on fast. he talks to the girl and the girl nods and kisses Henry. at first I didn't care but suddenly u felt a pang of jealousy in my stomach.

I think I might be catching feelings for Henry hart!