Chapter 2

*henry*

I brush past maddie and quickly walk to ray. I see maddie glare at me agian. God I wonder what's her problem. ever since I got this job she hates me. everyday she tells me quit your job. I just wish I knew why.

"So Henry about your job" Ray starts.

"Wait your firing me but I just started" I say.

"No no don't worry I'm not firing you I actually want to talk to you would you like Uh sidekick" he asked me.

"A sidekick for a sidekick" I ask.

"Yeah" he nervously says.

"I mean I don't mind but who is it" I ask him.

"Maddie, please you have to help me I promised her when she was very young that she could be my sidekick but i saw you and I was very worried about her I don't want her to get hurt" Ray explains.

"I guess" I shrug.

"Thank you henry and another reason I know you'll take care of her I've seen you kid" he pats my back.

"So do I tell her" I ask ray.

"Yes you can she'll be thrilled about this" Ray says.

I walk to maddie who was sitting down and looking at her nails. when she sees me approach her she looks up.

"Hey henry I think I should go" she walks about to leave.

I grab her arm. "Uh maddie theres something I need to ask you" I tell her.

"Yeah what" she sassily says.

"Would you like to be my sidekick i mean you don't have to but do you" I eagerly ask her.

"Yes yes thank you" she squeezes me tight and runs to Ray and hugs him too.

"Wow I can't believe that worked" I tell Charlotte who was sitting right next to me.

"That's all she needed I guess she was really pissed off about you" Charlotte laughs.

BING BING

"That's must be gooch" Ray picks up the call.

"Ray Uh Mrs swellview wants to see you" gooch says.

"Ooh Mrs swellview" I say.

"I'll be back" Ray blows his bubble and goes up the tube.

"So maddie are you happy" I ask her.

"Happy as I ever can be" she jumps up.

I laugh and see looks at me.

"Don't get to clingy to me" she sassily walks to Charlotte and laughs.

In the corner of my eye I see a machine.
It was a lot taller than me.

"Hey maddie what is that" I ask her.

"Oh I don't know but uncle ray said not to touch it" she tells me.

"Oh ok" I go up to the machine. I was looking at a button and then I touched it and it zapped me.

"Ahhhhhh" I yell as the machine zapped me till I fell to the floor.

"Henry are you ok" Charlotte comes up to me.

"I bet he's fine" maddie stays where she is.

"Wow that's was horrible anyway I better get going to my date with Chloe" I wave goodbye to Charlotte and maddie and I go up the tube.

*maddie*

As soon as henry leaves uncle ray comes back.

"He Ray what happened" Charlotte asked him.

"Gooch and his stupid jokes" he grumbles and I laugh.

"Anyway I better get this machine disgraced before anyone uses it" ray says.

"What do you mean" Charlotte asks.

"This machine is highly dangerous and anyone who touches it well that's the end" Ray says.

"But henry touched that machine" I blurt out.

Ray looks at me.

"Like I care but what happens" I ask him.

"Well it's a man beasting machine once it Zaps you it doesn't end very good" Ray tells us.

"Ray explain what happens to you when you get zapped with this" Charlotte yells.

"Oh yeah you start to have over exaggerated manly-ness and just look want happened to my cousin" he opens up is computer and shows us a picture of his cousin.

"Eww" me and Charlotte say.

"No guys that was a before picture" Ray says.

"Oh then what happened" Charlotte asks.

"This" the next picture was too horrible to even explain.

"Hey that looks like my sister" shocws was finally here.

"Yeah your sister" they both laugh.

"No I think more like a horse" Ray says and they both hoot with laugher.

"Guys this is serious henry touched your stupid machine what are we gonna do" I ask both of them.

"Well he has to be back here in 3 hours or its permanent" shocws tells us.

"Then let's go get him" Charlotte says.

"Do you guys even know where he is" I ask her.

"Yeah soto voca for his date with chole" Charlotte answers.

"Oh yeah I forgot but I can't go like this" I tell her.

Look if I go as maddie Chole will think that henrys cheating with me. and believe me I'm not down for that. the only time I would ever date henry is when spongebob gets his license, and let's be real he's never getting his license.

"Well who don't you go as a superhero Chole will never know" Charlotte suggest.

"Actually that's a very good idea but I need a costume" I say.

"Hey Ray don't have a costume closet thing in the back" Charlotte asked ray.

"Yeah why don't you take her but be quick henry might get out of hand" Ray chuckles.

Me and Charlotte run to the back and go inside the closet. We walk in and right in front of me I see the perfect costume....