Chapter 34

*maddie*

As for the rest of the morning and till noon we sat a played video games or watched the walking Orange on neflix.

I guess Ray had gotten mad, cause we didn't go anything all day so he made us go to Henrys house.

To be honest I loved henrys house. It's always filled with laugher or screaming from piper.Sometimes I wish that was like in the man cave.

But it can't.

Ray always is working and working. But he always gave me time like a father. But not enough.I was more of the independent woman.

The woman that took shit from no one.

But sometimes, just sometimes I wanted to be loved.

Perhaps that's exactly why i started dating a lot of guys in my school. I still haven't found the 'one' yet. Charlotte always tells me 'love is somewhere you haven't quite looked yet' but I declined that.

Because you see one time in 6th grade this happened,

Flashback

I walked to school with Charlotte and jasper. I always did. So would Henry but today he didn't. Maybe because it was the last day of school. Ahead I see my friends Debbie and Chole.

"Hey guys!" I squeal and hug them.

"Hey!" Debbie smiles.

Chole rolls her eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Nothing!" She snaps.

"Okay sheesh! I was just asking!" I say.

Behind Debbie I see Henry blushing as he was talking to Brian.

"Hey Henry!" I yell so he can hear me.

"Yeah coming maddie!" He yells back and he comes over to us.

I always had a little crush on fetus Henry. He was adorable. Unlike me he was the sweetest guy a girl could ask for. But I? I was a badass from the beginning. I hated guys until the hormones kicked in and purbety. But I would shake the feeling off. So when I did start to like a guy I would usually just kick them in their nuts.

Henry was a whole different person. I could never hurt him. But I didn't know he could hurt me. Back in 3rd grade Charlotte blurt out I liked Henry. We didn't get awkward or anything but we would always blush when we would see each other. So I thought he like me.

So I decided to tell him I liked him. Thinking he would say the same thing.

I was wrong. Dead wrong.

He came over to me with the biggest smile.

"Guess what?" He asked.

"What?!" I asked excitedly.

"I'm dating Debbie!"

Flashback over

I remember I was so mad at him I grabbed Brian his best friend at the time and kissed him.

Ew

I shake that thought out of my head.

"Maddie come on!" I hear a faint voice.

"Huh?" I turn around to see Charlotte and Henry going inside the house.

"Yeah coming!" I yell. I quickly run inside the house.

I walk inside his house and sit on the sofa.

"Yo char wanna play?" He asks Charlotte to play a game.