Chapter 39

Whoa this is pretty close to the end just a few more chapters! Maybe I should do A sequel? Comment below and leave some suggestions and what you think is gonna happen in the following chapters.

*maddie*
*2 weeks later*

Okay so let me just have a second.

Vandel decided it was great for me to get introduced to the wall dogs. The wall dogs were vandels little minons. Not more than Veronika's age they believed anything vandel said. And did I mention the fine guys? I met them and had a heart attack because they were soooo hot. But that's not the point.

Vandel said it was a good idea for me to join the walldogs. But one problem. I'm girl danger! I'm supposed to good not bad!

"But vandel I can't become a walldog." I tell him.

"Well why not!?" He asked.

"Um because I'm girl danger. Remember? I'm good not evil!" I remind him.

And I made a mistake reminding him that.

"Do you really think that's gonna stop me? Do you really think so? Ray took you away from here and I want my revenge. Tonight you will be an official walldog. A full ceremony and everything." He says.

"But Mr. Vandel sir we cannot tonight." Said one of the walldogs. His name is backflash.

"Well why not?"he asked.

"The mission to kill caption man and kid danger, it's tonight." He reminded him.

"Oh yeah..well too bad that can wait another night. And something tells me there going to find us." He chuckles.

"Oh greatttttttt." I say.

Ray is going to kill me. I think. And Henry I bet he's happy I'm away for once. I kinda do miss him though. He made things more complicated and exciting. I giggle in thought of his girl problems.

"Why are you laughing?" My dad asked.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Great you have the whole day to get ready. Veronika and Chole will help you." He pointed me to get out.

I quickly get outside.

I guess it's going to be fun getting ready.

I walk inside and see mom and Chole sitting down reading something.

"Well hello maddie! How was you lesson with vandel today?" Mom asked.

"Okay I guess he wants me to become a walldog today." I tell her.

"Today? This quick?" Chole asked.

"Yeah. But I don't think that's a-" Chole cut me off.

"That's great! Ohmygosh this is so exciting! Your finally gonna be a walldog! We have to get the dress ready, the shoes and hair..." She babbled on.

"Veronika could help you get ready." My mom laughs at Chole.

As soon as my mom says that Veronika comes downstairs with her long brown blond hair flying behind her.

"Just heard the news Come on let's go." She tugs my wrist with her hand and we fly up the stairs into my room.

While I was getting ready with Veronika she showed me a bunch a dresses.