Chapter 9

*maddie*

Then next day I was at school talking to Debbie of how Chole had fell for Henry. you know the usual stuff when suddenly Henry came up to us.

"Henry can't you see were talking" Debbie says holding her hands on her hips.

"Yeah I can see that but I need maddie" he grabs my hand and pulls me to the side.

"Whoa Henry what you trying to do" I ask him.

"Look you know brad" he asks me.

"Uh yeah invisible brad" I say.

"He's after me and he came to my house last night and flipped my bed over and told me to quit my job" he whispered.

"Look Henry I can't do anything about this ok just please" I say.

"But I'm scared" he hugs me tightly.

"Ok Henry number one stop being to scared if I'm not scared nether are you don't worry I'll talk to Charlotte will figure something out I promise" I hug him one more time and I pull away.

"Now get to class kid" I yell and run to my class.

~~~~

I walk into junk n stuff and see gooch talking to his plant.

"Hey gooch where's ray" I ask him.

"Oh yeah he's downstairs you might wanna go down too" he nodded.

"Okay" I go into the back and ride the elevator.

When the elevator door opens I see Ray eating chips and Henry on the couch shaking.

"Uh hey Ray hey Henry" I say.

"Hey maddie how was school" he asked me.

"It was nice um what's wrong with Henry and he's here pretty quick too" I question ray.

"He's been sitting there since lets see 12:30 I suppose" he strokes his chin.

"12:30?!" I yell.

"Yeah so" he says.

"Ray school ends at 3:00 he's been out for half the day" I say.

"So it's not your problem" Henry sniffles.

"Is it a girl problem" I ask him.

"No it's brad" he quietly says.

"Ughhhh where is this brad guy I'm gonna kick him in the-" Henry cut me off.

"You were right maddie he is gonna take our job" Henry tells me.

"Dude he's not gonna take our job let me call Charlotte I'll tell her to come" I grab my phone from my bag and dial her number.

*henry*

I see maddie dial Charlottes number. she cares so much. wait what?! I guess my break up with Chole has gotten to my head. I'm just not gonna tell that to maddie she'll think I'm stupid. ughhh my life is so messed up.

"Yeah ok thanks Charlotte" she ends the phone.

"She's coming" maddie says.

I lift my head up and remove my hand from my eye.

"Whoa Henry got in a fight" she asks ne.

"No brad tried to attack me" I say.

"Are you ok" she asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine" i assure her.

Suddenly we hear someone come from the elevator.

"Hey guys-whoa Henry" she says.

"Yeah unfortunately he has a black eye" maddie laughs.

"Well so I brought a tub of ice cream and tissues" Charlotte said holding two bags in her hand.

"Ice cream and tissues Charlotte he's not on a break up someone's trying to take his job" maddie yells at her.

"Yeah but didn't he tell you" Charlotte asked maddie.

"Tell me what" she says.

"that chole broke up with him" she said.

oh shit I'm screwed...