Chapter 37

*maddie*

Veronika had showed me every corner of this house. Let's just say it could take about a day if we went any slower. By the time we were done it was dinner time. Talk about time consuming.

I ran down the long spiral staircase that was made of white marble.

"Hey Veronika?" I started.

"Yeah mads?" She asked.
"What grade are you in?" I ask her.

"Wish I was in school instead of doing this walls dog business-" and then she stopped.

"What wall dog business?" I ask.

"Never mind." She smiled.

I quietly walked behind her heading towards the dinner table.

"Finally you get to meet the family!" She Claps her hands with joy.

"Family?" I ask.

"Come on! They'll accept you. your the long lost daughter of the 'vandel'!" She smiled.

When I looked at the dinner table I saw a woman. She didn't look too old. Blonde hair just like veronika. She has to be my 'mom'. Next to her I see Chloe?!

Yeah the same Chole! The one that is my best friend. That dated Henry once.

"Chole?!" I yell.

"Maddie?!" She asks back.

"Yeah it's me but what are you..."

"I live here. But what are you..."

"My parents.."

"Oh my god." She stated.

"WE'RE SISTERS!" We screamed at the same time.

At first I couldn't believe my eyes.

Chloe? My sister? Is this even happening? Is this reality? Or am I just dreaming?

"Wait this for real?" I ask shaking.

"Yes Madison sit down." Says my mom.

I didn't know if I should have start to burst into tears asking them where they have been all my life or get mad because they never told me.

"But Chole? How come you never-" I was cut off by my mom.

"You see madsion you were taken away from vandels arms when you were only a few months old. Chole, who is your twin sister had no idea. Neither did veronika. She was too young to realize what had happened. Your father-" she stopped.

My mom was looking behind me. It was my father.

"I think we shall tell her about the walldogs and get her joined in as soon as possible. She needs the training quick. She can help us next with the swellview sign next week." He says.

My mother just nodded in agreement. She didn't even say a word. Neither did Chole for veronika.

"The gang will be here tomorrow got it Kelly?" He asked, assuming it was my mother she nodded.

"I must go. Did you show her to her room Chole?" He asked.

"No sir." She said,

"Well go show her. She needs her good night sleep." He grins at me and leaves the room.

"Do you always call him sir?" I ask.

"It's outta respect." Chole says.

"You'll get use to it." Veronika nodded.

"Girls go show Madison her room." My mother says.

"Come on lets go! I promise you'll love it!" She smirks.

I couldn't believe that I was about to live with my best friend who was actually my twin sister and an older sister I had.

But little did I know I was soon to regret finding my family.

*henry*

It felt like for hours me and ray searched. I told my parents I was staying over chars house. Poor Charlotte decided to stay and help but soon enough she fell asleep on the sofa.

"Henry I think it's time to get some sleep." Ray yawned.

"No way no until-"

"Look kid, we can't just find maddie with no information. Just get some sleep. As soon as we'll wake up, I'll start the search."

I nod yawning.

"I'll be upstairs shout if you need anything." He says.

"Okay Ray!" I say.

I sit on the coach next to Charlotte. But I wasn't tired I wanted to find where Madison was! She could be anywhere. I was worried but at the same time I knew she was strong unlike me.

Of course being the person I was, I muttered all my thoughts and feelings and I woke char up.

"Henry what are you doing awake?" She asks rubbing her eyes.

"Thinking about food." I lie.

"Henry!" She sighs.

"Okayyy fine its Madison. But-"

"No buts Henry go to sleep." She turns over.

"Fine." I say.

"God damn Henry get yourself together." Charlotte mutters and falls back to sleep.

Maybes she's right. I need to get my head together. I just need some sleep.

"Goodnight Charlotte!" I say.

"Shut up hen."

And soon we both fall asleep.