Chapter 4

*maddie*

When we had thrown henry in the machine I had no idea that this would happen. He comes out or should I say she came out. henry was a girl!

"Uh henry" I ask him I mean her. you know what i mean.

"i feel diffrent" he says.

"ok come on lets go back" ray pushes the girl henry back inside the machine.

"i may have put the settings a bit to high" schows tells us.

one more time in the machine and he was back to normal. by then we we're all tired from the long day. henry on the other hand was a little too shocked.

"so you mean i turned into a man beast" he asks us.

we were all sitting on the couch of the man cave. me and charlotte were sitting next to eachother. ray was sitting too. but henry was pacing around the room.

"yeah henry you even turned into a girl-" ray interrupted me before i can finish.

"nevermind so henry how did your date go" ray asked him.

"horrible i suppose chole hates me" he says.

"aw its fine" Charlotte says.

"no this always happens im horrible person" henry shakes his head.

"you know i can help you get chole back" i tell him.

"you can" he asks me.

"yeah i might not be the girl you wanna fall in love with but i am a love expert" i explain.

"seriously can you help me" he asks me.

"ok fine but first lets get to your house" i grab his hand and we go to the elevator.

*henry*

me and maddie get to my house. when we do she goes straight to my room no questions asked.

"uh maddie its not polite going in someones room without permisson" i remind her.

"So this your house anyway" she shrugs and goes into my room.

"So how is Chole ever gonna forgive me" I ask her.

"Easy make her dinner right in your room" she says.

"Dinner" I question her.

"Yeah dinner you know make those chill balls you make" maddie tells me.

"How do you know that" I ask.

"I'm not stupid henry hart I'm your friend or I mean I use to whatever" she mumbled the last part.

"Ok then help me make some" I tell her.

"Uh no I'm maddie Manchester not some random girl you can ask to do your chores if you want help take it or lose it hart" she sassily said.

"Fine I'll go make some you can go around my room if you want" i then I leave to make my amazing chill balls.

~~~~

Finally there was a knock on my window. maddie decided to have a romantic dinner in my bedroom.(ok not that wrong guys!!) maddie had called Chole to come over so I was all set. Chole would come from the window so my parents wouldn't know. maddie left about 2 minutes ago.

"Hey henry you called me" Chole asked while she was coming in.

"Yeah I just wanted to say I'm sorry" I say.

"Yeah it's ok it's perfectly fine frist you acted like a maniac then left me when the restaurant went on fire" she yelled at me.

"I'm sorry I just had a reaction to this medicine" I quickly say.

"Medicine what for" she asks me.

"Uh for my Uh feet" i point to my foot.

"Your feet" she asks me.

"Yeah it's called feetitces" I slowly say.

"Feetitces" she asks me.

"Yeah but don't look it up" I quickly say.

"Anyway why did you bring me here" she asks me.

"Because" and then the lights turn on. that had to be maddie.

"Aww you made me dinner your the best" she hugs me.

As we're about to go down to the table we set up jasper comes out of nowhere.

"Hey henry" he says.

"Uh hey I'm sorry for earlier" I start to say.

"You know what I got a piece of meat" he yells at me.

"And what are you gonna do with that" i nervously ask him.

"This" and then he slapped me.

"Whoa you just got beef slapped" Chole laughed.

"Yeah hard" I mumble.

This was one hell of a day....