Chapter 12

*henry*

I wake up and see it wasn't too late. it was about 10:30. mmm so about 30 minutes of sleep. that's interesting. I go down stairs and see piper talking on the computer. she was video chatting someone.

"Well if you wanna be in the Man fan club you have to take a selfie with captain man" some girl yelled at piper.

"But how I'm I supposed to do that" piper asked her.

"I don't know but don't bother me" she yelled at shut it off.

Piper closed the laptop and ran to our coach. she layed with her head face down and started to cry. I couldn't see her cry so I went up to her.

"Hey pips what wrong" I ask her.

"Nothing now go away" she got up and wiped her face with the back of her hands.

"Come on obviously something's wrong" I say.

"It's just that I really want to be in the man fan club because I think kid danger is really cute and girl danger is so cool" she explains.

"Oh kill me" I say thinking that I'm kid danger and my own sister had a crush on me. I shiver.

"But how I'm I supposed to take a stupid selfie with captain man" she yelled.

"Hey I heard that captain man will be at the movies tomorrow" I tell her.

"Really where did you see that" she asks me.

"Uh online but they took it down" I quickly tell her.

"But who I'm I going to go with" she asks me.

"I'll ask Charlotte" I smile.

"Why are being to nice to me" she questions me.

"Because your my sister and I lo- I don't know shut up" and I run upstairs.

I text Charlotte about piper and she says she would love to do it. I get into bed one more time and this time I fall asleep.

*maddie*

In the Morning I got up and I had gotten a text from a random number. o checked it and saw it said:

Yo maddie this is Henry did u do the math homework?

Number one how did Henry hart get my number? Number two why should I have his math homework? I place my phone on my desk and quickly change.(in media). I go downstairs and see Ray eating.

"Hey ray" I wave.

"Well hello maddie" he says.

I sit down next to him. Ray was always like a second dad to me after my real parents left me. it was weird it felt like whenever I wanted to know something about my parents Ray would just drop the topic. I was beginning to think my parents were like criminals or something. Ray had snapped me out of my thoughts.

"So maddie I was thinking instead of me, Henry and you go to the movies why don't you two go as a date" he asks me.

"A date with Henry hart" I ask him.

"No a fake one so no one suspects you two and you guys call me when you see the spoiler" he explains.

"Ray do I have to" I whine.

"Yes unless you want don't want to be a sideki-" I stop him.

"Never mind I'll text him the plan" I shutter.

I quickly eat my breakfast and run upstairs and text Henry.

M: Henry I'll give you the math homework but Ray told us we have to go on a date

H: a date why?!

M: because..
I tell him the whole plan he says meet me at school.

I run downstairs and wave goodbye to Ray and get to school.

~~~~

When I get to school I see Henry come up to me.

"Maddie my new date" he hugs me but I push him off.

"Henry it's for one night not forever" I glare at him.

"So you still counts come on babe" he puts his arm around my waist.

"Oh my god Henry" I laugh and he laughs too.

We walk into class and I almost forgot that he had his arm around my waist until Charlotte looked at us weirdly and we quickly get to our seats.

"Are you guys dating or something" Charlotte asks me.

"No char I'll tell you later" I say and she nods.

I look at Henry and he smiles back at me and I giggle. he's so cute sometimes it's hard to stay mad at him.

Wait did I say cute?!