Chapter 11

*maddie*

Me, Charlotte and jasper were at henrys house watching the second to last episode of walking orange. I'm telling you that show is the bomb. I was sitting next to Henry and his brown eyes sparkled and the TV when someone got shot. wait what?! Brown eyes? Sparkled?! What's happening to me!?

Suddenly the zombie thingy popped at us and I of course didn't fall for it. lets be real I'm not really good at getting scared. on the other hand, I forgot I was sitting next to hart so he held me tight the whole time. finally the show ended and still Henry was holding on to me.

"You can let go Henry" I remind him.

"Oh yeah" he laughs a bit.

"I can't believe next weeks the last episode" jasper says.

"I know I'm gonna miss seeing Henry get scared every week" I laugh.

"I do not get scrared" Henry said.

"Oh yeah I'm sure you don't Henry hart the biggest scaredy cat in the world" I point at him.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Boo" it said. me and Henry scream on the top of our lungs and held on to each other.

"Or should I say scaredy cats" she says laughing.

"Oh stop that was probably the first time I jumped" I said.

"Yeah into Henry" Charlotte laughed.

Henry looks at me and smirks. and I just smile. Suddenly our watched started to beep.

"Uh Henry" I say pointing to my watch.

"Oh yeah uh jasper see you later" then me, Charlotte and Henry ran to junk n stuff.

~~~~

When we got to the man cave Ray and schows were sitting and eating.

"Uh Ray you called us" Henry says.

"Oh yeah uh there's a guy called the spoiler and he spoils all tv shows and movies.

"Aw that's gotta suck" I say.

"Yeah and he might be spoiling the walking orange next" he exclaimed.

"No not the walking orange" we all say.

"Yeah and the only way to stop him is actually just to capture him" Ray says stroking his chin.

"And how are we supposed to do that" I ask him.

"Tomorrow the spoiler will be at the movies but I don't know which one" Ray tells us.

"It's the opening for star wars" Henry says.

"Oh yeah everyone is going" Charlotte says.

"Ok so Henry, me and maddie can go to the movies and stop the spoiler" Ray says.

"Good idea" I nod.

"Hey Charlotte we better get going see you tomorrow maddie" Henry waves at me.

"Bye Henry bye Charlotte" and then they go up the tube.

*henry*

I get inside my house and see piper of course she was yelling at her phone as usual. I quickly walk up stairs and take a shower. once I do I get into bed and instantly fall asleep...