Chapter 7

*maddie*

The party had started. me, Charlotte and Debbie hung out the whole time till I saw Ray come in his captain man suit of course. Omg what is he doing here.

"Wow you invited captain man" I ask Debbie.

"Yeah I'm so glad he came we also got miss swellview come too" she says.

"Will you excuse me for a moment" I quickly run to Ray and pull him to the side.

"What are you doing here" I ask him.

"I got in invited hey do you mind if miss swellview became your aunt" he asks me.

"Look I don't have time for thus Henry can come and ruin the party any moment" I tell him.

"How do you know" he questioned me.

Suddenly the place became quite. I take a look behind me and see Henry enter. I here gasps and whispers. I knew it! I just knew he was gonna ruin this!

"Henry hart" Debbie asks.

"Yes it's me Debbie now please I know you guys are thinking why I'm here-" Oliver cut him off.

"Sing wreaking ball" he yelled.

"No I'm not singing" he yells back.

Omg I have to get him out of here. but it would be fun to see him get trampled. i started to giggle.

"Why are you giggling" Charlotte asks me.

"Never mind lets see what he has to say" I tell her.

"So you guys think that I changed the ball speed to 11 well I didn't and I know who did it I got prove" he says.

We all gasp.

"Well yeah than prove it Henry" Debbie yells.

"I will uh right after I eat these meat balls" he runs over the food table.

"Ok I'm going over to him" I say.

I walk over to Henry who was shoving a meat ball in his mouth.

"Number one that's disgusting and two what are you doing here" I yell at him.

"I found out who actually changed the ball speed to 11" he tells me.

"Yeah you" I taunt him.

"No really it wasn't me" he says.

"Then who did and I need prove" I tell him.

"You'll see" he smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Ok guys now for the prove" Henry says.

"Yeah right what a lier" Debbie yells.

"It was none other than my sister piper" he said.

We all gasped. piper?

"Yeah I know piper here are some pictures proves that she changed the ball speed to 11" he shows pictures of piper throwing her phone at the ball machine.

~~~~

Debbie and her parents apologized after of how they accused Henry for knocking Debbie off the roof. still Debbie wasn't really sure if she should believe in Henry ever. I'm with her.

"So maddie what's up" Henry asks me.

"You know trying not to laugh" I giggle.

"Why" he asks me.

"Because if you saw your uncle and Miss swellview together you would do the same" I try not to laugh.

He turns to where Ray and miss swellview were standing and he just shakes his head.

"When is Ray gonna get a real girl" he says.

"I don't know but If miss swellview becomes my aunt don't blame me" I laugh.

"Come on maddie lets have a sleepover" Charlotte says.

"Actually can't Ray needs me back" I tell her.

"K girl see ya tomorrow" Charlotte waves and I give a quick hug to Debbie and quietly leave...