Chapter 14

*maddie*

The movie hadn't started yet. me and Henry tried to act like a couple but it didn't really work out so well. so we acted like we were friends at a movie, it made more sense. there was only 2 minutes left until the movie was starting. I carefully watched who was coming in and out. suddenly a guy about the age of 18 came up in front of the screen.

"Hey guys I just wanted to tell you something about the movie" he yells at the crowd.

"Maddie that's the spoiler" Henry says.

"We need to call ray" I quickly get my phone out and started to text him.

"Did he answer back" he asks me.

"Unfortunately no so it's up to us" I tell him.

"GUYS PLUG YOUR EARS AND SAY LALA BECAUSE THIS IS THE SPOILER" I yell really loud.

Everyone did what I said and me and Henry quickly exit. while we were leaving I saw Charlotte mouthing "good luck". I smile back at her and we rush out.

"Hey give me a piece" I tell henry.

"Why don't you just get your own" he asks me chewing on his.

"Cause, I don't know just give it to me" I say.

He rolls his eyes and hands me a piece. I change into my suit and we run back inside.

"HEY SPOILER" Henry yells.

"Oh look it's kid danger" he teases.

"HEY TEASING IS MY JOB" I yell at him.

"And who is our little friend" he asks.

"It's girl danger and you are going to jail" I walk up to him about yo hand cup him when suddenly he puts his hand around my neck.

"Try me" he laughs.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER" I hear Henry yell.

"Why because she's your girlfriend" he asks smirking.

"No because I can't even breathe" I kick him in the nuts and he falls back.

"Whoa nice" Henry hi-fives me.

"Thanks" I tell him.

Suddenly we see Ray all suited up.

"RA-CAPTAIN MAN YOUR HERE" I almost said ray.

"Yes and Im about to spoil you spoiler" he starts to fight him.

~~~~

Thankfully the spoiler went to jail just after Ray punched a few kicks on him. Me and Henry ended up watching the movie as girl danger and kid danger. one problem. Henry told the newscaster that we were dating!!! It made Sense but at the same time I was literally screaming from the insides. While in the middle of the movie piper came up to us. I had almost forgotten she had came. well she did try to beat up the spoiler. well that was probably because of kid danger. I giggled in thought of having a little sister that had a crush on me.

"Hey kid danger can I have a hug" piper asked him.

"Uh sure" he said in a deep voice.

He and piper hugged. aww. that was so cute. those two need to get along. I smile at piper.

"OMG YOUR GIRL DANGER!! KID DANGERS GIRLFRIEND" she yelled.

"SHH" a bunch of people say.

"Yeah yeah that's me" I laugh.

"Wow it must be so cool! Is he a good boyfriend" she asks me.

I'm surprised she hasn't murdered me yet. I look at Henry as she asked that question. he blushed really hard. I giggle.

"Yeah a very interesting one" I laugh.

"Thanks" she leaves and I can hear her say omg I just met kid danger and girl danger. I laugh.

~~~~
Fortunately the movie ended and me, Charlotte and Henry went home. Charlotte went to drop off piper and Henry raced after her so he wouldn't get un trouble for sneaking out. before we all went home we stayed outside junk n stuff to enjoy the breeze.

"It's a beautiful night" I said looking up at the stars.

"Yeah that movie was pretty great too" Henry says.

"Yeah I better get going bye guys" Charlotte waves and she leaves.

"Ok bye Charlotte. I'm going inside its cold" Ray shivers and goes inside.

We both nod.

"So I had a great time" I say.

"Me too" he laughs.

"I better get going it really is cold outside" I say.

"Ok goodnight maddie" he kisses my cheek and leaves waving.

I got a warm feeling.

Wait?! I'm I catching feelings for Henry hart?!