We played a few more rounds befire realizing that we only had little money left.

"I blame you for wasting our money." Luke said accusingly.

"Why me?"

"'Cause you keep challenging me for another game again and again." He was exaggerating.

I raised my eyebrow questioningly at him, "I thought you were the one wh-"

"Anyway, where should we go next?"

I scoffed, "sore loser."

"What?"

"Nothing." I sing songed.

Which isn't really a word.

Like gave me a funny look and an awkward smile, "where should we head next my la-"

"Photobooth!" I exclaimed.

To be completely honest, I haven't seen a photo booth in ages.

"Yeah, and?"

This guy was a blurry fûck.

I looked at him annoyed, "photobooth. Pictures. Wanna take some with me?" I asked with an annoyed playful sigh and a lazy smile.

"Yo- you wanna take pictures? With me?" Luke stuttered out.

"Uh, yeah? That's what I said."

"Oh."

Silence.

"You wanna go into the photo booth with me or not?" I sighed annoyed.

"Uh, yeah! Yeah, yeah. Lets go." Luke laughed awkwardly though looked happy.

We entered the small booth awkwardly.

"I'm gonna fix my hair, wait." I said and started fixing my hair.

"Hurry. The camer- wait you should-" Luke reached out and went to place a hair behind my ear.

A boy is gonna touch me.

"I'm fine! Don't touchy! Stop right there!" I yelled at him and started fluffing my hair harshly.

Click.

"I have a feeling that picture won't come out well." Luke chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

"I know." I said and leaned on the wall of the booth and rolled my head to face the camera.

Click.

"I don't think that came out well as well." I chuckled out, making Luke smile.

"Lets make the last picture at least a bit.. Less awkward." Luke said and came closer to me.

"Okay." I said with a smile and made a huge grin, facing upwards with my arms behind me.

I heard Luke laugh and the camera click.

"Lets go." Luke said and exited the booth, me following behind.

"Shoot. First picture's blurry." Luke said.

I peeked over his tall self to look at the pics.

"Why did my shirt look blue?" I asked out in a laugh.

"Don't ask me." Luke replied back with a chuckle.

"At least the other two pictures are picture perfect." I clicked my tongue. Something I always did whenever I felt happy and excited.

"You looked cute in this one." Me and Luke blurted out, pointing at the last pic.

"Um, thanks?" We both thanked in sync, making us chuckle.