Its You (Zayn Malik)

He gazed directly at me, only being about 8 feet away. I sighed deeply, thinking nothing of it. He probably was just admiring something behind me. But after a couple of minutes, it couldn’t be right. He was burning a hole right through my face. I cold see him in my view, just staring at me. I looked up and he didn’t even try to look away, just kept staring at me with that cocky smirk of his. He looked me up and down, then turned his head, biting on his lip. “Zayn…" his friend said, taking his attention away. “Are you going to get anything?"

"Yeah Liam" he said, turning to me. “I am." 

"I’m going to go on my lunch break." I told my boss. 

"K." he said. I took off my jacket, and set it down on my chair. I couldn’t really sit down unless there were no costumers. I worked in a shoes store, mostly for guys. Only because I didn’t like girls that much, I wasn’t lesbian or anything they just had a lot of drama and men were way much better. I stepped from behind the counter and made my way out of the store. Hopefully when i come back Zayn and his band mate friend with their big scary body guards are gone and I won’t have to deal with him staring at me with those precious eyes of his. Not that they’re that great or anything you just don’t usually see eyelashes like his on a guy. He’s cute, yeah it’s just I know he has a girlfriend because my little sister doesn’t fail to tell me. Speaking of, she’ll be happy to know they came in the store today. I offered for her to come with me today, but no she wanted to stay home looking at them in 2D when she could be looking at 1D in 4D.

I got a large fry from McDonald’s, taking my time to walk there. I decided to take it back, thinking they were gone by now. It took me a good 20 minutes and i even went down the escalator and back up on purpose. But just to my unfortunate look, they were still standing around the store like a kid with 1000 options of toys. There weren’t that many shoes, there were a lot but damn…how long are you staying. I groaned loudly, not caring if anyone heard. I sat down in my chair, he couldn’t say anything if i was on my lunch break. I started eating my fries, staring up into space. “Do you have these in different colors?" I looked down at the Zayn guy. He was leaned against the counter, holding black and blue Jordans. 

"Yep." I said, spinning around. 

"(Y/N)" my boss said. “Get the other colors for him." he said. 

"I’m eating my-"

"He is a costumers." he said sternly as he spoke to his friend Liam. Why couldn’t I speak to Liam. He wasn’t being a complete pervert. “Just take him back, you don’t even have to bring them out." he said. I groaned, glaring at him as I walked past. I just wanted to slap him upside the head. He wouldn’t fire me, we are really good friends…family friends. He’s like an uncle to me so it’d be a joke. Zayn followed me into the back storage room. We had more shoes back here then we did in the actual store, but I knew where every pair was. I stopped, and he ran straight into my back. 

"Maybe you should watch where you’re going." I said, turning to the shoe boxes next to us. I got up on my tippy toes to get the shoe box. But my 5’3 height wasn’t doing it. Stupid high shelves. I heard him laughing beside me. “How about you get it." I said. He reached up, no problem at all. Stupid show off, he’s like a 5’7 cinnamon stick. Like the one off of the Apple jacks, except he’s cuter. No he’s not…he’s…a hot pervert. He opened the box and look at the white and red pair. 

"I like both, any more?" he asked. 

"All white and all black." I mumbled, pushing my hair out of my face.

"I’ll have those too." he said. I groaned, I was hoping he’s say no. Those are even higher than he could reach. I dragged my feet over to the ladders and brought it back to the shelf. I stepped up. I still had to reach up, but I could get it. I started to take the box down slowly, not wanting to knock all of them over. “Nice bra." he said, making me yank it out. Then it happened, they all attacked me. I fell back, and of course he caught me in his muscular arms. “Was that a belly button piercing?" he asked. 

"Shut up." I said, holding the box. He set me down slowly, making sure his hand just had to touch my butt. I turned around, shoving the box into him. “Look, I know who you are and I also know that you have a girlfriend . Would you please stop." I said calmly, i took a deep breath, staring straight into his eyes. A smile spread across those pretty little lips of his. 

"You’re even more attractive when you’re mad." he said, making me groan…again. “If you keep making sex noises, i’m going to have to ask you out." he said. My breathing seemed to pick up pace as I got even angrier. I looked up at him, killing him in my head. I backed away slowly, taking a better look at him. He turned his head, biting on his lip. 

"Are you unable to be in a relationship?" i asked. 

"No, Perrie knows what I do…and she’s fine with it." he said. 

"Great." I said. “It makes it so much easier to hate you. All you do is go around sleeping with girls. Yeah, it’s probably fun but when you leave them, they’re probably hurting because they did what they did. You’re cocky and I don’t think you should be in a relationship with someone when you guys are alright with other people. It doesn’t make sense to me. Just don’t be together." I said. His cocky wall seemed to be going down while his, serious one seemed to go up. 

"I don’t leave girls sad." he said. 

"How do you know? Do you call them the next day…and everyday after that? No. I bet every girl that slept with you feels bad a week later. Yeah, they slept with Zayn Malik but so what…he doesn’t care about me." the smile fell off his face. “Yeah…you realize your mistakes now. But I know you’re not going to learn. You have your little penis…unless it’s big…and you use it to your advantage. You use the fact that you have millions of female fans to take advantage of them."

"I don’t take advantage of them." he said. “We both agree on doing it."

"Zayn…you take advantage of them for pleasure. Like i said, you son’t call them afterwards…you don’t care about them." i said. “And you don’t care about me, all you want is to have sex. It’s funny because you don’t know anything about me. If i’m a virgin, if i have aids, if I’m actually a man." I said. He backed away. “I’m not." i said. He sighed deeply. “Why don’t you just settle down with Perrie?" I said. 

"I am settles down with her, I love her…we just need a break."

"A break? You guys are apart from each other for months…that’s a big enough break." i said. 

"I know…I’m on a break now." he said. “Are you a Directioner who just doesn’t like me?" he asked. 

"No…I just have to listen to my little sister because I’m the only person she can talk to about you." I said. 

"(Y/N)" I turned my head, and walked away. 

"yeah?" I said. 

"Is Zayn ready to check out, Liam Payne’s done." my boss, Joe, said. I turned around, and didn’t even get a chance to say anything. My lips were too busy being kissed my Zayn. He pulled me back, and held me against the shelf. After a couple of shocking seconds, I just couldn’t help but kiss back.

"(Y/N)" Joe said. Zayn stopped kissing me. 

"No, 5 more minutes." I said, then heard his footsteps walk away. 

"You were totally right." he said, not letting me get off the shelf. “I should settle down a little, and not sleep with girls. I never thought about how girls feel, but you’ve told me." he said. 

"That’s good." I said, pushing him away from me. Not in a mean way or anything, just to get him off of me. 

"But I don’t think I want to be with Perrie." he said. “I have someone else in mind."

"That’s great." I said, picking up his boxes of shoes. I found his 4th pair, and set them up in a tall tower. I picked them up, and turned around, running right into Zayn’s chest. 

"It’s you." he said.