Nothing Like Us (Harry Styles)

2 months, 2 months and 5 days to be exact, have passed since you broke up with Harry. People said you weren’t right for each other, and some of the “fans” were actually happy when you broke up, saying that Harry didn’t deserve to have a girl like you, you know, an ordinary and a normal girl, not a supermodel or something. But you and Harry didn’t think about that. Yes, it was hard, but it was all that you knew. You did everything, absolutely everything, to save this relationship. You gave everything you had to give, but somehow, it wasn’t enough. So yes, after many struggles to keep this relationship alive, you decided to call it quit two months ago. Why? because you didn’t want things to get uglier. See, even though you wouldn’t want to admit it, you and Harry were going down, and you knew, that if you won’t finish it now, it will end maybe later, but in a much more ugly way. Nothing lasts forever, everything has an end, but I guess the end of your relationship was shorter than you thought.

Lately, the news kept on talking about how much Harry has changed since he broke up with you. He got drunk and wasted nearly every night, he wasn’t focused in interviews and stuff - Basically, he was just a mess. You couldn’t not to feel sorry for him, because after all, you still loved him. 

Sometimes, you found yourself thinking about all the magical moments that you and Harry shared together. Your first date, your first kiss, your trip to Paris, your late night phone calls.

People said: “When you lose something, you learn how to appreciate it more.” And that was exactly how you felt. You would do everything, absolutely everything, to have another rainy day under the covers with Harry, or just to hug him, to feel him so close again. because despite all the crises and difficulties you’ve known, your love was true, was real. You’ll never find someone like him, never. 

Now, you have learned to appreciate how important Harry really was to you, but that was the past now, you didn’t last now, and there was nothing that you could do to change it, even if you wanted to.

But then, the unbelievable happened.

In this cold December night, when you were literally freezing, there was a knock on your door. Slowly getting up from the couch, you glared at the clock on the table, saying that it was 1 AM. You frowned, not really knowing who came to visit you at 1 am, as you called, “Who is it?”. A small yawn escaped from the unknown person mouth, “it’s Harry,” he answered. Harry? What was he doing here? So many questions were going through your mind, but you knew you won’t get your answers if you won’t open the door.

A teary eyed Harry stood there, with his hands in his pockets. His hair was a mess, his face was pale, and the muscular body he used to have, seemed so fragile, as if it was about to break down as soon as touch it. “Harry,” you whispered, “What are you doing here?”. “I had to talk to you (Y/N), can I please come in?” He asked shyly, as you slowly nodded.

After he took a sip from the glass of water you gave him, Harry finally opened his mouth and spoke quietly: “I miss you, I miss you more than anything else (Y/N.) There isn’t a day, when I don’t think about you. Look at me, I’m a complete mess without you. I need you baby, now more than ever. ” A small tear rolled down your face as you hurried to wipe it away, trying to keep up with your strong image. Harry’s green eyes were watching you desperately, as if he was trying to read your mind. “I. .. I don’t …” you stuttered, not knowing exactly what to say. “Think about all the time we had together,” Harry spoke again, “We were so perfect, don’t you think?” You smiled to yourself, thinking of a memory of you and Harry running like idiots all around Disney World, or just having a movie night at Harry’s flat. “Yes, we were” you murmured, looking up into his eyes, smiling. Harry’s eyes sparkled, a small smile was formed on his lips. “Don’t you want it, don’t you want to have this again?” He wondered, coming toward you. “I - I want , but ..” “No but, please. (Y/N), I would never find someone like you, and even though you would people find someone better than me, I want you to give me another chance ..” He said, a look of hope was on his face.

“Harry I …”

“Harry I - I would be lying if I’d say that I don’t love you anymore, but I just don’t know, I don’t know if getting back together with you would be the right thing for me right now…” you quietly whispered, few tears were falling from your eyes. “But - but we were so amazing together babe, so why? why don’t you want me back?” he desperately cried, what broke your heart seeing him like that. 

Seeing Harry again after all this time, made ​​you realize that even though you wanted him so badly, you were scared as well. You were afraid of getting hurt, again. Because nothing has really changed since then, not you, and not Harry. So, why this time it would be different? 

“I do Harry, I want you, but I - I just can’t, I’m sorry” you stuttered, a few tears ran down your face as you desperately attempted to stop them, unsuccessfully. Harry’s breath got heavier, as his hopeful look became instantly blankly, emotionless. His gaze fell on the floor, as he gently wiped his tears away, sighing loudly. “So that’s it? It’s over?” he wondered, running his fingers through his light brown curls, the curls the you loved the most. 

There were so many things you wanted to say. You wanted to tell him that not, it’s not over. You wanted to say you love him, and you want him more than anything else. But you couldn’t. Instead, you just stayed silent, trying your best not to look at Harry’s hurtful face. 

You slowly closed your eyes, trying to hold back the tears, as some memories of you and Harry crept through your mind. The walk in the park, the vacation in Paris, little gifts he would have given you; everything, just flood you like a river. You realized how much you’ve missed this, how much you needed this. 

“Well, I guess that it’s really over” Harry quietly whispered, getting up the couch and walking towards the door. You could tell he was disappointed by the fact you didn’t do anything to stop him, as he let out a small sigh, trying his best not to burst out in tears. 

“Harry wait!” you suddenly exclaimed, as Harry turned over and looked at you, his beautiful green orbs were sparkling a bit, and a small smile was spread across his beautiful face. You practically ran towards him, wrapping your arms around his neck as Harry pulled you into a tight and a loving hug. “I’ve missed you, I’ve missed you so much” he cried, as he buried his head into the crack of your neck, plating some soft kisses all over the place. “I’ve missed you too Harry, like you wouldn’t believe”. With his arms wrapped around your waist, Harry slowly leaned towards you and pressed him lips on yours, pulling you into a passionate kiss. When you pulled away, you could hardly breath, as Harry reminded you breathless. “I love you so much (Y/N). I’ve learned from my mistakes, out mistakes, and I promise, everything, is going to be much better then it was, okay? I’m going to treat you like you deserve, and I promise, this time, I won’t let anything or anyone, to break us apart. I love you (Y/N), I love you so much” You lightly blushed, as Harry tucked your hair behind your ear and softly planted a soft kiss on your forehead. “And I love you too Harry, I love you too” you quietly spoke, before Harry pressed his lips on yours and pulled you into another kiss.. <3

CREDITS: http://fl0wer-by-day-dem0n-by-night.tumblr.com/