Love (Harry Styles)

You slump back. Harry’s hands still draped over you. Your breathing erratic as you come down from the third orgasm he’s given you, while also relaxing after his recent release. When suddenly there it is again, the pain in the pit of your stomach. The headaches and the queasiness, you start to become restless, uncomfortable. Sickness flows through your body, along with the tears that silently flow from your eyes. You turn your back to Harry, as not wanting him to see you cry. You hated this, the guilt.

“We have to stop this” These words struggle to come from your lips, barely a whisper. But that was enough, slowly Harry’s hands creep around you and nuzzle into the crook between your shoulder and neck. Planting small kisses, leaving your stomach doing somersaults. “We do? Why is that?” Words form on your tongue but inevitably don’t succumb to making a sound from your mouth. Harry’s large hands, those hands you love so much, the hands that have left your insides on fire and your legs quaking on too many occasions slip between your still exposed area. “Is it because I don’t make you feel good” He slowly cups the area that he has become so familiar with. You’re unable to answer him. “Is it because I don’t leave your legs trembling or because I don’t make you moan my name… Repeatedly and repeatedly? Over and over again?" He emphasises those words by harshly knocking his hand upwards making you wince as your recent activities have left you sore. You muster up every last ounce of confidence and energy you can muster, removing his hand from you.

“You know you do all those things Harry…” You silently say whilst pulling back the covers and fumbling through clothes thrown hastily across the floor, looking for something to cover yourself with. Suddenly you find him around your waist, hugging you from behind. “Well then why? What’s changed all of a sudden?” “Nothing has changed Harry. Or are you completely forgetting the fact I’m one of your best friend’s girlfriend? Who you just happen to work with, sing in a band with, tour the world with? If anyone found out…” Your voice trails off uncommitted, not even convincing yourself of your excuses. Harry neither is convinced. It angers him that you bring up him during your time together but angers him more that you are trying to conceal the truth from him. He turns your round facing him, holding your wrists, gazing into your eyes. “No one is going to find out, but that’s not the real reason. So what is it?” His voice raises slightly, you try to turn your head as to once again hide your tears from him, but he releases one of your wrists and cups your face, making you look at him. “Tell me…” His voice softer due to your descending emotions. “No” These are the only words you can muster.

Harry grows tired and begins to get angry after more times of ignoring or denying him what you’ve really been thinking and wanting to say. You try to release yourself from him. Unable to, due to his overpowering strength. “I’m doing fucking playing games anymore, tell me. I swear to god…” You interrupt his speech of intimidating tactics. Your voice unrecognisable, heightened saying it in a cry… Not wanting to truly accept the feelings.

“It’s because I’ve fallen in love with you…”

CREDIT: @WithBieber_1D